Panda's Slimming World.

I didn't go to weigh in last night. I got home (5pm) and fell straight asleep after taking my 'new' medication. My boyfriend said he woke me at 6:45 but I didn't want to move so he though he'd leave me and I didn't wake up again till 9:15pm, then after I woke and ate some hoops on toast, had a shower and went back to bed at about 11pm.

Work was a little better today, I did feel a bit sick at one point, I did a lot of cleaning and I did have McDonald's for my breakfast and lunch :/ I need to carry on SW tomorrow, I'll have pasta for lunch which my boyfriends making for me because I'm so run down from the new tablets. I was on plan until Monday this week apart from Saturday when I had a meal out.

So tired... :( I'm trying, it's just a big adjustment.

Congratulate yourself on the successes and forgive yourself the mistakes. This isn't a diet, it's a way of being healthier and you'll get there. Don't beat yourself up - it won't help at all.

Have a mug of options belgian hot choc and relax for the evening - you deserve it :)

xx

I'm avoiding dairy at the moment to stop my throat creating more mucus. Tomorrows my last shift for the week so I'll be able to concentrate on cooking the meals I have planned. I'm going to clean the fridge and pantry out so I can keep it all organised. House needs to be gotten back onto, boyfriend obviously didn't do much whilst i was feeling unwell.

Day 4 of my anti anxiety/depressive tablet. x

Still struggling with the tablets, they made me feel sick today, I had tuna pasta for dinner but I really didn't have the appetite for it, got home and had 2 ham sandwiches, 2 french pastries and a large piece of chocolate :/ Ah man. I don't want to go back up to 16st and I know I'd feel better being thinner but my heads just a bit messy atm :/ REAALY want a take away but my boyfriend won't let me lol.

Hope you found a sw friendly alternative to the takeaway... Sounds like bf has your best interests at heart! xx

Hope you found a sw friendly alternative to the takeaway... Sounds like bf has your best interests at heart! xx

Hes making slimming world burgers xx

Heyo... been on plan today, felt quite ill this morning and my appetite has not returned but I just focused on the fact, I'm the only one who can lose this weight and I need to stop making excuses.

It was a odd mix, I had some left over tuna pasta for brunch, hoops on toast for lunch, and chilli with pasta for dinner, 2 hifi bars, a hot chocolate and some popcorn for my syns.

I have this urge to go walking but with my agoraphobia, it's a lot harder to fulfil this urge >.< plus we don't seem to have very good 'walking' areas in my town... the best i could do is the canal but then I'd have to walk into town to get to it... If I could drive... >.<

Okay, second day.

Breakfast - 35g of mini shredded wheat, semi skimmed milk 250ml = HEA (only used a small amount) - 1 pint of sugar free squash, 1 cup of almond and orange green tea.
Lunch - Hoops on jacket potato - 1syn for the frozen potato, 1 syn for the butter. 2 cups of tea -2 syns chicken mugshot.
Dinner - savory mince with mashed swede.
ryvita bites - 4.5syns.

Hot chocolate - 2 syns
Syns - 10.5syns

Last edited:
Third day

Breakfast - jam sandwich 1syn, heb. Apple.
Lunch- mugshot x2, hot chocolate 2syns, ryvita bites 4.5syns, tea 1syn
Dinner- ham, cucumber, tomato, lettuce, beetroot (natural), thousand island dressing light 1syn.

9.5syn

Last edited:
Weigh in tonight.

We'll see if ive gained, maintained or lost.

4th day

Breakfast - Bacon, lettuce & tomato sandwich :D HEB, mayo 2syns. cup of tea 1syn.
Lunch - jacket potato frozen 1syn and savoury mince mixture on top. cup of tea 1syn. Apple
Dinner -

Syns so far - 4

Last edited:
I gained 2lb. However every single person gained at group and the scales are brand new and we think this is the reason? My scales at home which usually match up say 15st 8lb.

The group was in a proper fit, certain new people were very rude to the weigh in staff, making her cry, I run the shop and over heard people talking about it, saying how it's fixed... really was no need for it.

I'm not too fussed, I expected a gain because I thought I've only been on plan 4 days.
I got home and Daniel presented me with a cookie, I ate it and i regretted it. So I've cancelled the lunch out I was suppose to have today and I'm back on plan today.

Breakfast - Porridge 35g, milk HEA, a small punnet of raspberries.
Lunch -
Dinner -

I have a vets appointment at 5:10pm for Zuki, it doesn't look good but it has to be done.

Have you experienced anything similar? xx

Back