Panda's Slimming World.

Do you have EA Active or EA Active 2? I can't remember EA Active 1 very well anymore, although I had that one on the wii, the EA Active 2 i've got is on xbox. They do two sessions... a start for 21 days in easy, medium and hard and then a long one which I think is like a 3 month challenge or something?

Anyhow... just start with the easy and move up after you've completed it :)

I didn't do Wednesdays workout as I was pretty exhausted, Thurs and Fri were my rest days so tomorrow will be my next work out. Will properly do two to make up for the one I missed... or work out Monday as well as Saturday and Sunday (Monday is suppose to be a rest day).

Was on plan 100% yesterday, tried really hard today but didn't prepare enough... this is how my day went.

Woke up at 9:45am, taxi booked to take me to work at 10:45am.
Made 35g of plain porriage with 150ml of semi skinned milk.

Lunch - Was meant to have a ham salad sandwich but ended up having a cheese salad sandwich because SOMEONE knicked the ham ¬_¬. Anyhow that was 2 400g load pieces of wholemeal, 2 pieces of low fat cheese slices, lettuce and 1 tomato, I had a small tub of the lightest philly on tescos ricecakes to go. Apple, banana and a muller light. Crisps.

Dinner was a mix-mash of sliced ham, sliced potatoes, a small amount of sour cream and chive dip and red pepper houmous with a lot of carrot sticks, cup of tea. Crisps.

I'm over syns but Daniel said with the 9 hour shift on my feet constantly AND not eating overly bad things like cakes and such, I should get away with it if I'm under syns the rest of the week?

So heres trying to work out the syns now.

Breakfast HEB and half my HEA (well just over).

Lunch - I was going to have the mini philly tub as the other 'half HEA' you can usually have 3 of them though as a HEA.
The bread is syned at 2.5syns each = 5syns. Crisps were 4syns. Cheese on sandwich is 2.5 per slice = 5syns. Rice crackers are 4syns i think.

Dinner - don't know the dips syns... crisps - 4.5syns.

So I'm over but I'll keep under syns for the rest of the week. <3

Hows have you been?

Do you have EA Active or EA Active 2? I can't remember EA Active 1 very well anymore, although I had that one on the wii, the EA Active 2 i've got is on xbox. They do two sessions... a start for 21 days in easy, medium and hard and then a long one which I think is like a 3 month challenge or something?
I've got EA Active 2 - I've a uni assignment to finish today (will be hard at it all day until bed time I think) so will have a play tomorrow :D

Anyhow... just start with the easy and move up after you've completed it :)
Great, thanks - haven't even looked at it yet :eek:

I'm over syns but Daniel said with the 9 hour shift on my feet constantly AND not eating overly bad things like cakes and such, I should get away with it if I'm under syns the rest of the week?
I have been starting to work out the calorie burn of my dancing to see how that offsets my syns - I definitely notice a difference when I'm more active. There's a calculator here that does it for you... So if a syn is 20 calories, then a 200 calorie burn will offset 10 of my syns. I don't take it off my syns , I just make a note on my food diary and chart the weight losses.

So I'm over but I'll keep under syns for the rest of the week. <3

Hows have you been?
I So-so, tbh... I did well last week and cracked last night. Hunger and cravings took over my decision-making process and I had over 30 syns last night. I was well aware of what I was doing and made an actual decision to go with it. I think it's OK to have those moments, as long as we factor it into a longer term healthy programme of living - otherwise, what's the point? :D

I've got EA Active 2 - I've a uni assignment to finish today (will be hard at it all day until bed time I think) so will have a play tomorrow :D

Great, thanks - haven't even looked at it yet :eek:

I have been starting to work out the calorie burn of my dancing to see how that offsets my syns - I definitely notice a difference when I'm more active. There's a calculator here that does it for you... So if a syn is 20 calories, then a 200 calorie burn will offset 10 of my syns. I don't take it off my syns , I just make a note on my food diary and chart the weight losses.

I So-so, tbh... I did well last week and cracked last night. Hunger and cravings took over my decision-making process and I had over 30 syns last night. I was well aware of what I was doing and made an actual decision to go with it. I think it's OK to have those moments, as long as we factor it into a longer term healthy programme of living - otherwise, what's the point? :D

Completely true... my boyfriend for up at 9am today and went jogging... I'm so impressed with his determination :) I'm going to do two ea actives today, split, and try and go walking a bit...

I binged Saturday night :/ first time in a few months.
However... I worked out Sunday, the spent the entire day in the garden... and today... I've pulled my left shoulder blade :/

:/ So I haven't really been on plan past few days but I've done loads of exercise. I can't do todays for the obvious reasons so I'm going to slowly clean the household.

I've just left slimming world group for a while. Ee just don't have the money. Im going to have a few days break, weigh myself on my own scales then follow it at home for a while. Xxx

I do it from home, I can't make groups with my working hours. But I'm liking the idea of putting the money saved into a pot and going on holiday with the savings when I reach my goal date (and coming back 6lbs heavier :D)

Well I'm having a little break from it for a while. I've stopped exercising for a week... I had a horrible shift at work and my depression returned and I just couldn't face anything other than sitting :/

I'll be getting back to the exercise starting Monday then I'll follow the diet a bit afterwards...

Don't quit the exercise -the endorphins will give you at least a temporary feel good factor - enough to spur you on for a while. They get me through the shitty days... But there are those days when life just takes so much out of you you can't be bothered... just getout for a walkin the fresh air when it's too bleak xx

I'm agoraphobic hun, sometimes leaving the house isn't possible for me.

I did the cake sale today and the 12 cupcakes I made, sold within minutes of us opening. £12 straight away.

I'll be going back to Slimming World in about 2 weeks. I've had a break for a while as my life just got too hectic to carry on thiking and worrying about food.

I'm slowing getting on plan before going back so hopefully my starting weight will be as close as poss to my leaving weight heh.

I'll be updating this once a day at least <3

Weighed myself this morning and had a lovely smack in the face.... 16st 7.5lb *cries*... biggest I've ever been.

Determined...

Breakfast - 35g of Shredded Wheat bitesize - Semi Skinned Milk - Measured in jug 250ml. HEB and HEA.
Lunch -
Dinner - @ work - McDonald's grilled chicken and bacon salad - 1syn, mugshot, apple/pear (may have dressing 2.5syns).

I've had a major blip, too. More job changes, holiday cancellations (to accommodate job changes) and juggling study got too much (I know it sounds feeble, but it was my tipping point)... I went on holiday and decided to not worry about the diet, but it went a bit crazy, with grabbing all the fatty foods I'd not been eating and putting on half a stone IN A WEEK. I'm slowly getting back to it, but keep finding all these excuses. No more, for me. I want to be healthy. Right after this bagel :eek: At least it's a wholemeal bagel. I'm working on it.

Best of luck, sweetie - I hope things get better for you xx

Well i didn't get any better... I'm now 3lb off 17st :/

I'm going back to class Wednesday... I need to lose a stone before the 5th of June hopefully, then another 1-2 stone before September as I have weddings to go to and a holiday in June. I also feel big, very big... my bras are too tight, I'm fitting perfectly in my size 22 work trousers, they used to be baggy clown pants, I'm tired all the time, headachey and just walking up stairs exhausts me.

Get back to it together?

Hope you both can get back on track soon, I keep seeing the weather improving and I want to stick to plan to look my best for summer but it's still a struggle... xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I read a sticky article about emotional eating being more of an addiction... and it's kinda makes sense to me now. When I crave food, I'm in physical pain until I get it, and sadly it's never slimming world friendly... most of the time I have to eat until I'm horribly uncomfortable too then I'm extremely guilty...

I think this is going to be a bigger battle for me... I might make a new diary and base it around the mental battle I am facing, not just the physical weight...

Well i didn't get any better... I'm now 3lb off 17st :/

I'm going back to class Wednesday... I need to lose a stone before the 5th of June hopefully, then another 1-2 stone before September as I have weddings to go to and a holiday in June. I also feel big, very big... my bras are too tight, I'm fitting perfectly in my size 22 work trousers, they used to be baggy clown pants, I'm tired all the time, headachey and just walking up stairs exhausts me.

Get back to it together?
We can do this! I'm wiping the slate and going from now!

I read a sticky article about emotional eating being more of an addiction... and it's kinda makes sense to me now. When I crave food, I'm in physical pain until I get it, and sadly it's never slimming world friendly... most of the time I have to eat until I'm horribly uncomfortable too then I'm extremely guilty...

I think this is going to be a bigger battle for me... I might make a new diary and base it around the mental battle I am facing, not just the physical weight...

The new diary is a good idea... just make sure you focus as much on the good bits, so you know how it feels when it's going well as well as what helps you to get/stay on track... I rave about mood diaries for the people I work with, but have never done one for myself.... here goes :D xx

Tonight at work has been horrible, I've felt the weight, my top seems way too tight for me and looks about to burst, I see my bum in reflections doing that fat thing bums do when they're fat lol wibble wobble...

Had my last McDonalds (bad mcdonald's, had fanta, 3 selects large fries and mozz sticks). Then at the end of my shift, a Sprite Zero (not really bad) and 3 nuggets.

Tomorrow is a 8-3pm shift and I'll then go to Slimming World class at 7pm for my first weigh in...

here goes...

Weigh in tomorrow with me slush?

Back