Panic Over.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Greeneyes11, 10 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Yesterday I was very upset, had lost less than 1lb in a week and had stuck to SS+ 100%, was getting very demotivated and not sure where to go from there, but surprise of surprises at WI today I had lost 4lb on my CDCs scales, although it was only showing a 2lb loss on mine, not sure how that works, but I am happy with my CDC saying I lost 4lb... sooooooo happy, feel so much better and all ready to start another week of SS+....
    On her scales I hit the 11 stone mark which means only 1 stone to go, we are now going to take my weightloss 1 week at a time and depending on my weightloss this week determines whether I move up to 810 next week or not...
    Good luck to everyone else who has their WI today...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    Ooh well done :) 4lbs on SS+ is excellent :)

4. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Weel done green eyes. Only a stone to go - you must be so pleased. Good luck with the rest of your journey, you look fab. Zoe xx

5. bmthsue

bmthsue Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6.5lb(18.58%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done! Good luck with the last stone - am sure you'll be at your goal in next to no time!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.