PANIC!!!

cat38x

Just found out we're going for a pub lunch with work for a colleague's b'day, first trip out for a meal since being on Atkins, hope I can find something not too bad! Aargh!!! lol

Atkins is sooo easy to eat out on. Plain fish or steak or chicken, can have chicken or bacon. salads (hold the dressing unless you can get full fat mayo). Skip sausages as they are most likely carby. and no chips!

Wot she says :D

I was grumpy in a pub the other day as it wasnt looking good...had the chicken and bacon salad which ended up being huge, excellent and met my nutritional needs:)

mmm i love chicken and bacon salad....sometimes the things you think arent going to be nice are :)

We'd been put in the restaurant part of the pub where they would only serve the a la carte menu rather than the bar menu which had salads and more plain meals on. This menu had no salad! Finally managed to get a chicken and bacon with bit of cabbage and green beans (the only veg that was brought out apart from carrots), so hoping that not too bad.

Cabbage and green beans...sounds perfect to me:D

Back