• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cruise PV PANIC!!!!

S: 19st2lb C: 14st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 4st7lb(23.51%)
I've lost my book!!!! I think I left it on a bus but the lost property isn't open till Monday.

I am on day 6 of Attack and am due to have my first PV day on Monday.

I'm working all weekend and don't have a lot of spare time to search out which foods are ok and which are not.

I know that certain veg are not allowed. Can someone tell me which these are please.

Also.... What other niceties are we allowed??

I just need a few ideas to help me prepare for my first PV day.

Thank you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

elida

S: 13st0lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st3lb BMI: 23.5 Loss: 2st4lb(17.58%)
No need to panic, I still don't know what is not allowed and go with my instinct.. If I am not sure about something I leave it aside..
Prepare a nice salad for yourself, with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, rocket leaves etc.. you can't go wrong with green leafy veggies.. I have a spanish omlette most PV mornings, chicken/tuna/salmon with salad for lunch and dinner..
Enjoy!! :D

Poppy03

Silver Member
S: 10st0lb C: 8st12lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 21.3 Loss: 1st2lb(11.43%)
Basically no to sweetcorn, parsnips, potatoes all to high starch. Beetroot and carrots are allowed but for 1 meal only. All other veggies allowed, if I remember rightly.

Oatbran up to 2tablespoons and here it is advised to keep your daily dairy to 1kg in total.

Enjoy and I hope you get your book back.

S: 19st2lb C: 14st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 4st7lb(23.51%)
Thank you everyone. You're life savers xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins