Panic

jollycoco

I'm expecting my packs tomorrow and it's silly but I'm really panicking that the post will be delayed due to the snow, it's hitting pretty heavy again today been snowing non stop since midnight so far... Silly really but I'm thinking what will I do , what will I eat... Argh dam you snow!

Do you have any packs, or are you just starting? The delivery guys are pretty good so I wouldn't worry. Either way try keeping to a low carb diet until the packs arrive- if nothing else it will make getting in to ketosis easier.

I'm on week 3, but only 1 week of 100% so have packs til tomoro ,got my routine with them and having better loss with 100% than when I had 3 packs and meal..so really need my packs , fingers crossed they arrive :)

They send them with the most reliable couriers I've ever come across! Pretty confident they'll arrive - unless you live on a remote farm in South Wales :D. If all else fails, stick with the low carb and you'll keep on losing - warm chicken salad with wilted spinach, steak and brocolli etc etc, stay with the protein and veg options and you won't come out of ketosis. I know you need the routine of the packs (with you on that one) but just in case of emergency, if you can be prepared with your low carb options then you'll have a degree of control - go get some eggs in before the snow drifts block your door! :)

They should arrive!! If not, give S&S a call or email, ask for their recommendations. If you stick to high protein and low carb until it does arrive you'll be ok.

Thanku all, I've got plenty of veg and chicken here so that's something, fingers crossed they arrive,i want my oatmeal lol

Back