Panicking a bit :-(

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Andrea5867, 9 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Andrea5867

Andrea5867 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(15.16%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm on my fifth week of TS having lost 18lbs to date
    Last week I noticed my losses slowing but thought it was water retention so I've upped my fluids
    Got on the scales this morning (yes I know I shouldn't) and I've put on a pound
    Pretty disheartened - i know there's no way I can't lose weight or inches if I'm 100% but never had this happen to me in four months of Cambridge
    Coupled with the losses slowing down each week it's got me a bit puzzled
    I'm going to stick things out but wondered if anyone has experienced something similar
    Want to hold off AAM until week 7 as I'm on holiday that week so would have loved another two weeks of good losses before then
    Thanks
    Andrea x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. custardtart

custardtart Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    You've done so well up to now, don't lose heart :) there are many reasons why you might have stayed the same.....you may be building muscle tone or maybe you are due for your period???? have a great day, think positive and stay strong! :) x

4. Princess_Ames

Princess_Ames SW Junkie!

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    You may be losing inches. Take your measurements! I haven't particularly lost a lot weight wise but the inch loss has been incredible!

5. valentine

valentine miss yo yo

Diet:
    Exante
    how many days to your official WI? i have learnt to stay away from my scales except for a tuesday morning ..as water retention is such a sod during the week it goes up and down...get tape measure out as Ames has just said...bet the inches are going xxxx good luck and stay strong huni xx

6. GinaLangland

GinaLangland Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie-counting, using mfp
    I share your pain, after having two weeks of STS! It's a difficult one, my body just seemed to shut down and I had no idea why. A few things I have thought about doing; more water, more exercise to increase the circulation and metabolism, more sleep to aid my body.

Have a hug, it's really miserable when the first few weeks are so positive but keep at it - the laws of physics say that the weight just has to come off sometime! xxx

7. Andrea5867

Andrea5867 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(15.16%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks everyone - I'm still 100% and know I can't fail if I stick to it
    Holiday soon and doing AAM so technically still going to 100% then too
    Think it could be TOTM - sort of lost track but seem to think it was week 1 so that's probably it
    Hopefully the losses will be back soon
    Andrea x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.