Panicking a bit :-(

Andrea5867

I'm on my fifth week of TS having lost 18lbs to date
Last week I noticed my losses slowing but thought it was water retention so I've upped my fluids
Got on the scales this morning (yes I know I shouldn't) and I've put on a pound
Pretty disheartened - i know there's no way I can't lose weight or inches if I'm 100% but never had this happen to me in four months of Cambridge
Coupled with the losses slowing down each week it's got me a bit puzzled
I'm going to stick things out but wondered if anyone has experienced something similar
Want to hold off AAM until week 7 as I'm on holiday that week so would have loved another two weeks of good losses before then
Thanks
Andrea x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You've done so well up to now, don't lose heart :) there are many reasons why you might have stayed the same.....you may be building muscle tone or maybe you are due for your period???? have a great day, think positive and stay strong! :) x

You may be losing inches. Take your measurements! I haven't particularly lost a lot weight wise but the inch loss has been incredible!

how many days to your official WI? i have learnt to stay away from my scales except for a tuesday morning ..as water retention is such a sod during the week it goes up and down...get tape measure out as Ames has just said...bet the inches are going xxxx good luck and stay strong huni xx

I share your pain, after having two weeks of STS! It's a difficult one, my body just seemed to shut down and I had no idea why. A few things I have thought about doing; more water, more exercise to increase the circulation and metabolism, more sleep to aid my body.

Have a hug, it's really miserable when the first few weeks are so positive but keep at it - the laws of physics say that the weight just has to come off sometime! xxx

Thanks everyone - I'm still 100% and know I can't fail if I stick to it
Holiday soon and doing AAM so technically still going to 100% then too
Think it could be TOTM - sort of lost track but seem to think it was week 1 so that's probably it
Hopefully the losses will be back soon
Andrea x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back