Pants and double pants!!!

Awhhh thanks soooo much Blond.

He isn't a Fred, he is a Mark - shall we put them against the same wall and dispense with them?:rolleyes:
!

Scary - Fred's brothers name was Mark, who was even worse then Fred. Worse then anyone actually, so I don't say this about many - in fact never said it about anyone, but the world is a better place since (my) Mark drank himself to death a few years ago!! :eek::eek::D

Good luck with your future loverboy!!!! :D

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

To everyone that has posted on my thread, I would just like to say a massive great big thanks for all your support. It has meant so much to me, and I know that you lot will keep me on track and help lighten the dark days that will come once the reality of the weekend settles in.

Today my goals going forward (in no particular order) are:

To not let the emotional FW anywhere near my life ever again, nor any other emotional FW for that matter!

To stop feeling so embarrassed that I let the emotional FW in my life at all and for so long (it happened...time to move on!)

To get rid of the 3 or 4 stone that I am lugging around - I cant tell you a definitive goal because I have decided to re-feed when I (please note the I...not a smelly man!) think I look good again;

To snog lots and lots and lots of blokes...only ever snogged 3 due to my lack of single status, so I have lots and lots of catching up to do;

To get back to being me - deadly ambitious; completely happy go lucky; always smiling and totally content with myself - at least I think that is who I was (if not she sounds ok so I will go with her anyway!);

To go on holiday, firstly with my gfs as havent been "allowed" to do that for 6 years; secondly with my kids and thirdly on my own - just for a little bit of me time;

To remind my kids how much fun mummy was and will be now and just spend time with them;

To get the big girl through her A levels and off to uni;

To see my friends more than I have done for ages;

To get my business running on rails so I can have more time off;

To go for dinner at least once with sexy irish guy;

To pass the NY bar with flying colours and then do my MBA just because;

I think that is it for now...but suggestions welcome!!!

Oooooooh the fun is only just beginning for you honey!!!! Just a suggestion if things get too intense with texts.....switch your ruddy mobile off if at all possible!!! I know from experience how wearing emotionally that can be at first. I am at the stage now where I can see the texts come in and delete them without even needing to read them:D

As he has also been sacked so no need to even contact me professionally, I have been really evil and had Vodafone block him (will be effective in an hour or so)....unless he gets a new phone, his texts cant even get through...I really do mean it this time!:D

Amanda
You are an amazing woman. thank you for your story it puts things in perspective for me.
I know the weightloss will be a doddle for you.
T

Tange, whatever it is you have been through, I hope you are ok and are at the otherside. Thanks for your comments, the support is really working today....isn't this site fantastic!:)

Scary - Fred's brothers name was Mark, who was even worse then Fred. Worse then anyone actually, so I don't say this about many - in fact never said it about anyone, but the world is a better place since (my) Mark drank himself to death a few years ago!! :eek::eek::D

Good luck with your future loverboy!!!! :D

What a co-incidence. My gran used to say that there was a lot in a name:eek:.

Thanks for the good luck message....I have to say I have a flippy tummy. I sent him a text earlier to tell him I was now single...the response has been er, positive, shall we say ;). He even accepts bless him, that I need some time to sort out head before we go out, and is happy to wait....sexy irish guy is a sweetie!

oh for an Irish accent --- phwooaarrr - got to say the Irish accent does it to/for me every time....... and yes I married an Englishman LOL

You can't beat it can you? The best thing is, he was on telly the other day, so I keep watching it just to hear that accent! (hmmm scary stalker maybe?):D

Back