Paranoia

feistyfluxy

Today was my first day not weighing myself. I got a text from my SW buddy that she hit her 2nd half stone AND her 10%, which was where I was aiming for this week. I'm so proud of her, as we started this journey together and have supported and pushed each other long.

I couldn't go because this is my first work do with a quarterly conference. It is "deemed" better to participate as you become more of a "team member", which in my mind is utter bull - but hey...

I am now worried about not losing - in fact I am getting really stressed about it. I think what has cause me a lot of confusion is that I recently gotten a profile at myfitnesspal - and according to them , I need to cut down my calorie intake. I'm worried that I'm "over-educating" myself to an epic fail.

Have any of your encountered this? I suppose I have gotten back to the sceptical me, not believing SW works. I dunno, just am feeling very sketchy and a bit down about it all. :(

Just stopping by ~ saw your thread and wondered how things were going for you now?

How did the works thingny go? What happened when you hit the scales last week? Have you stuck to plan?

I know sometimes I have strayed to other plans and got my head in a bad headspace.... but if I lean into the SW plan it works ~ I can't work out how but hey I'm not sure how electricity works but I use the lights all the time *smile*

We are here to help if ever you want to let off steam, get support or even share good times with as well.

Thinking of you

Judith & PIckle the wonder dog

hey Judith, thanks for the message.

I lost a pound during the work thingy. I lost an additional pound this week. It's just slow, so I am going to start exercising when my lurgy will let me.

Just worried that this is it. My issue is that I am definitely over thinking and have started to calorie counting, and that isn't the way to go. So I have stopped doing that. Will see what happens. I really want to hit 12 stone around Christmas, so am doing my out most to reach that goal.

Back