Paris, Here I come....Maybe!?

anna_vixen

Gold Member
My other half has asked me to go to Paris in April, I have never been abroad before and have never been on a plane.
However, in 2012, his parents want to go to America with us and with the flight being so long, I should really go on a shorter journey first.

I am completely terrified of the plane itself and going up in air. But I should I be worried about sitting in the areoplane seat too? Are they desperately small?

It depends what sort of size you are hun, they're not majorly small, but I always have to ask for a seatbelt extender, but only just. The cabin crew will be understanding though, so embarrassing as it can be they'll be lovely to you about it :)

Airplane seats are about the same size as a train seat if that's any help as a guide.

Enjoy paris, it's one of the most beautiful cities I've ever been to.

You'll be fine then- i am and i'm the same size

You will be absolutly fine!!!

It will open a whole new world out there quite litterally - you will get the holiday bug big time!!!!

I do hope that you go & totally enjoy yourself & remember - April is 3 months away, so who's to say you will not be a fair size smaller by then anyway, what a great motivation!! ;) x

Gettingthinnerbytheday said:
You will be absolutly fine!!!

It will open a whole new world out there quite litterally - you will get the holiday bug big time!!!!

I do hope that you go & totally enjoy yourself & remember - April is 3 months away, so who's to say you will not be a fair size smaller by then anyway, what a great motivation!! ;) x

Thankyou very much! I'm so excited now iv got a bit of confidence about the plane. :) hope you're having a good week! X

Back