Total Solution Parkerr weight loss diary!!

Well my official weigh day and i have lost 6lbs this is made me much happier

parkerr said:
Well my official weigh day and i have lost 6lbs this is made me much happier

Well done! 6 lbs is nearly half a stone!! :)

Thank you...

Well what a horrible couple of days totm and in fowl mood and not feeling soups or bars having to force them down but gave up as they made me sick so just sticking to water as dont want to put myself off the diet by being sick.

All i wanted was to eat tonight i was looking over food menus all night but i have kept it together and just got busy and drank lots of water... Does anyone else having this problem when its their totm? i hope i can get back to it tomorrow or my weight loss wont be good. Only had 2 meal replacements in 2 days as not feeling them :-(

Lets hope tomorrow is a better day and i get on with it as i need to get back to 3 a day and lots of water

Sounds bad :( hope yourefeeling better soon.

Feeling a bit better today just need to get my last soup down now and back to 3 again :)

I will get there again im sure i have kept away from food so thats a bonus learnt i dont need food to make me feel better

lovely to read your diary - i am on day 13 and started at same weight as you. nice to know im not the only one on this journey. stay strong - we WILL be slim x

How's the diet going? Hope you're ok!

Back