Cruise PP Parsley sauce

natlou79

I am wanting to make a fish pie, could I maybe use some of the Bisto parsley sauce is it a complete no no? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I use it and I dont see any problems with my losses, but you can all ways make your own, Ive done that too and its possible :)

K xx

These are the ingredients;

Vegetable Oil, Potato Starch, Maltodextrin, Dried Glucose Syrup, Whole Milk Powder, Corn Flour, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Milk Proteins, Dried Parsley, Flavourings (contain Milk, Wheat), Stabilisers (E340, E452), Emulsifier (E322) (Soya), Flavour Enhancer (E621), Spice&Herb Extracts, Onion Extract

You wouldn't add any of the things in bold if you were cooking Dukan from scratch, so you really shouldn't add them just because they come ready mixed.

But you could add dried parsley, salt, pepper and a little cornflour blended into skimmed milk, for the same result and only one tolerated item.

Thanku:) I've used half of the parsley stuff and I've used skimmed milk bit of garlic powder etc for now as I forgot to get the parsley! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just heat up (on a low heat otherwise it splits) some yoghurt with parsley in it! Was thinking about trying to marinade the fish in it instead but not sure how that will work?

Back