Party binge - wht to do?

The most practical advice I can give is to get back on track. Taking drastic action may not always help because the body gets further out of sync. It may be best to try to have a healthy breakfast tomorrow and healthy meals for the rest of the day and the next day and so on. Drink lots of water too. Add in your exercise as soon as you can to get back into your routine.
Reality is we all fall off the wagon at some point or other! It is what it is; there might have been a time when you wouldn't have bothered so much (ok I'm speaking for myself!) but now you are more health & fitness conscious. It is natural to feel bad but now you just can move on from this point. We have to accept that we may not always be on top form with our programmes but we can get back on track.

Hey Bluedrop, you can do it! :)

The most practical advice I can give is to get back on track. Taking drastic action may not always help because the body gets further out of sync. It may be best to try to have a healthy breakfast tomorrow and healthy meals for the rest of the day and the next day and so on. Drink lots of water too. Add in your exercise as soon as you can to get back into your routine.
Reality is we all fall off the wagon at some point or other! It is what it is; there might have been a time when you wouldn't have bothered so much (ok I'm speaking for myself!) but now you are more health & fitness conscious. It is natural to feel bad but now you just can move on from this point. We have to accept that we may not always be on top form with our programmes but we can get back on track.

Hey Bluedrop, you can do it! :)
Couldn't say it better myself, fantastic advice.

Back