Passed Driving test!!

yummy mummy

Silver Member
hi all i havent been on for ages now had so much on. i had my driving test last week friday 13th april and Passed:) !!! i havent been in for long enough to come on here. how are you all. ive been so happy getting my car (Golf 1.6 in metalic red) its great:) . ive also decided to go back to cd. but i cant seem to find my nearest cdc? does anyone know if i will need to buy the full weeks worth of packs in my first week, cox i still have alot of packs left from last time? hope to speak soon x x x x

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: Congrats on driving test ..... now you're a mobile Yummy Mummy!! Well done!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: WELL DONE:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Bm2lm xx

Hey well done on passing ur driving test... and on friday the 13th yipppeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

on the cd packs... i defo think it would depend on your CDC... and of course how many packs you have left??? maybe you could come to an agreement that you buy a certain amount every week so you can use ur old ones... that is if you actually want to go to see them every week... if not just use ur old ones and then find a cdc for the remainder of ur journey.... I think it will defo depend on ur CDC tho and if they will do that... maybe shop around and see what works best for you

good luck with your restart

love

Passed Driving Test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats.gif

Well done yummy mummy:clap:

Love Mini xxx

Well done on passing your driving test:)

I would make up to the full weeks amount then you will be back on track and will require the normal weekly amount. However, as Gen said all CDC's differ - I personally do not make anyone buy anything they don't need.

Linda

Well done on passing your test - brilliant news :)

Cath

well done ! x

i bet you can't wait to get out there! x

:) Well done on passing your driving test. I found it made me much more independant.

Why wait for visit to CDC? Start tomorrow with the packs you have left. Still buy the full weeks worth when you go, I found it meant I had some in reserve and then if I can't make an appt, I didn't have to panic. Also when CDC went on holiday, I didn't have to buy two weeks worth.

Good luck with your restart

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS
passing your driving test Yummy mummy!!:clap:

thanks all, im out all of the time now and its great. i love it but its made me so lazy i drive everywhere. Friday 13th is my lucky day after all. i think i will use my packs from tomorrow, the sooner i get on with it the better. ive contacted a new cdc and am waiting for her to get back to me hopefully she will be able to help me get back on track x

Well done on passing your driving test.

Another big well done for restarting. Good idea to start stright away by the time you see your cdc you will have used most of your spare packs. I always buy a few extra for choice and just in case, however my CDC always says if I ever dont need the full 21 its not a problem. Good luck with the restart.

Back