Passed out at work

suzyqirnbru

:( couldnt believe it last night, have not been feeling that good last couple of days and last night Icame to with my boss looking at me saying are you ok talk about being really embarrased. Just said it was really hot never mentioned diet has this happened to anyone else.

Have you been having your full quota of shakes/bars/soups? I found I get light headed if I forget or miss out a shake. I have heard though this feeling passes while your body adjusts. Also is your job quite physical?

yeah have been having my 3 shakes etc plenty water not really that physical I am keeping going NOT GIVING UP :p

Oh no, are you feeling ok now? Must have been horrible to do that at work. Xx

it was really embarassing as you can imagine I am quite big lol no in actual fact im huge and my poor boss is a skinny wee boy and he was trying to help me up im laughing at it now :eek: how r u finding the diet

Might be worth you nipping to the chemist to get your blood pressure checked. Also make sure you are definately glugging enough water and stand up slowly.

Got to be honest if i dont drink enough water after a shake i feel horrible, sickly and light headed.

Hope you feel better.

I passed out before once, I was kneeling On the floor for a few minutes and soon as I got up and took a few steps I felt jelly legged then light headed and it was as if someone turned the lights off.

i usually feel dizzy in the mornin or wen i stand up too soon then i hve to sit back down i once got dizzy and hot on the train and everything went black, i just heard pple from far away asking if i was fyn and the train sttendent hovering over me , asking if she should call an ambulance it was really embarrassing and i kept telling them to give me a minute it will pass it did waz on cambridge diet then.

Back