Pasta help.

VicciBoo

Hi every1. I'm new to ww and am a tad confused. About pasta. The book says 6pp for 60g dry. Does this include spaghetti pasta? Thanks xx

SW = 16st 2.5lb.
W1 =

Hi every1. I'm new to ww and am a tad confused. About pasta. The book says 6pp for 60g dry. Does this include spaghetti pasta? Thanks xx

SW = 16st 2.5lb.
W1 =

That's any pasta at dry weight :) x I do use the NI from the pack as I'm a pig and like as much as I can! X

Lol snap. Is it diff then? X

SW = 16st 2.5lb.
W1 =

Yeah, I had one the other day and could have 83g for 7pp and normally that would be 70g! X

My app says plain dry pasta is 5pp for 60g. Apparently wholewheat is 6pp for 60g. I would have thought plain white pasta would be more pp than wholewheat!

i usually have 59g for 5pp

Awe thanks guys. I need to get the app but the website is playing up and won't let me register my mp. :-( looking 4ward to tomorrow's lunch already. 5pp wrap, Phili lightest, 1pp 30g. 3crabsticks 1pp and tuna 1pp. :) nom x

SW = 16st 2.5lb.
W1 =

Awe thanks guys. I need to get the app but the website is playing up and won't let me register my mp. :-( looking 4ward to tomorrow's lunch already. 5pp wrap, Phili lightest, 1pp 30g. 3crabsticks 1pp and tuna 1pp. :) nom x

SW = 16st 2.5lb.
W1 =

That sounds yummy! Will u have some zero heroes to fill u up? X

I'm not a salad girl I snack on fruit and have veg with tea but that rabbit food isn't 4 me lol x

SW = 16st 2.5lb.
W1 =

I'm not a salad girl I snack on fruit and have veg with tea but that rabbit food isn't 4 me lol x

SW = 16st 2.5lb.
W1 =

Ha ha ha! That's fair enough! I can't really eat Fruit so fill up on tonnes of Veg & Salad! X

Back