Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Pasta Ideas

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by ljc87, 11 February 2010 Social URL.

1. ljc87

ljc87 Member

Hi I want to make some pasta and i was wondering what sauces there are which are free or very low in syns. Also I like to make pasta salad what mayo can i but with is very low in syns or what can i use instead? Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mazziecoupe

mazziecoupe Full Member

what about just a plain old tin of chopped tomato's ? Or do what i do and spice it up a bit with some chilli's or red pepper!

4. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I am always stuck for ideas with pasta. I love pasta hot or cold but I never know what to put with it

5. bugaboo

bugaboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st10lb(-6.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world EE
    Yesterday I had cold pasta with tuna red onion spring onion red pepper and 2 tbsp of extre light Mayo 0.5 syns each tablespoon. Or I just have a bowl of pasta with 2 tsp of clover lighter. Some find it boring but I enjoy it. Pasta n sauce (batcherlers) are FREE

hope this helps xx

6. ljc87

ljc87 Member

Thanks for the tips your pasta sounds nice may have to make it for my lunch tomorrow is any extra light mayo 0.5 syns?

7. bugaboo

bugaboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st10lb(-6.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world EE
    Yes. Extra light Mayo rules my day!! Makes tuna alot nicer and also ham salad. You can make colslaw. It's yummy. I have other ideas if you need more xx

8. ljc87

ljc87 Member

that would be great if you have other ideas! Thanks

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.