pasta 'n' sauce question

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by redfireangel837, 1 July 2010 Social URL.

1. redfireangel837

redfireangel837 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Will eating these and thinks like them (mug shots, low syn supernoodles ect...) hold up my weightloss?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    not if you have them as a meal with a salad or veg x

4. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    For the long run and your health it may be worth having less of these as they contain a lot of salt (and although I know SW is not based on Calorie Counting they have more then if you would make it yourself from scratch). Agree with Brightonrosie, probably not the best snack choice to have though.

5. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I have about 2 per week of either pasta n sauce OR mugshots, but I always put lots of veg in them, even the mugshots, which I put into a bowl once ready and add steamed veg. I've had losses every week. I wouldn't snack on them though. And to be honest, my kids much prefer the homemade pasta sauces I make, but for something quick for dinner, it works for me. I think as with everything that is classed as free, it's about moderation.

6. moomintrolljen

moomintrolljen Will be thin god dammit!!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I use the pasta in sauce in quiche sometimes but im not a fan of the mugshots - I wouldnt snack on pasta in sauce though cos its more of a meal in my opinion

7. Alia

Alia Silver Member

Start Weight:
    31st11lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    10st11lb(33.93%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I snack on mugshots maybe 3 or 4 times a week and I'm having fantastic losses - maybe that is just cause I've got so much to lose. Don't often have pasta 'n' sauce though, think I've had it once since I've started the SW plan :rolleyes:

8. Claireybella

Claireybella Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(1.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I'm the same, I eat both of them quite regularly and I wouldn't say they've either sped up or slowed my weight loss. I tend to have the pasta and sauce with meat and veg, or just salad. I like the idea of adding stuff to the Mug Shots though, will try that!

9. mojomcl

mojomcl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I lost over two and a half stone in my first 10 months on SW (seems SO long ago!) and I was virtually addicted to the mushroom pasta 'n' sauce (RIP), and would EASLIY eat 10 packs a week, sometimes two at a time! lol

Follow the plan (including your 1/3 SF if you're on EE) and what SW says WILL work, no matter how peculiar it might seem!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.