Pasta n Sauce

ickleladynat

It's official!!

I am addiced to pasta n sauce!!

They are just so easy and delic .............. and FREEEEEEEEE on Green!!

Wooooooohooooooooooo!!!!

not all are free on green day...check here......but your right they are lovely.....

Pasta n sauce, Bolognese, excl milk & butter, dried, 126g pack, - green free, red 22 syns
Pasta n sauce, carbonara, excl milk & butter, dried, 120g pack, - green ½ syn, red 23 syns
Pasta n sauce, cheese, leek & ham, excl milk & butter, dried, 120g pack, - green 1 syn, red 22½ syns
Pasta n sauce, chicken & mushroom, excl milk & butter, dried, 122g pack, - green free, red 22 syns
Pasta n sauce, chicken & roasted garlic, excl milk & butter, dried, 120g pack, - green free, red 22 syns
Pasta n sauce, creamy chicken & herb, excl milk & butter, dried, 116g pack, - green free, red 21 syns
Pasta n sauce, creamy tikka masala, excl milk & butter, dried, 117g pack, - green free, red 20½ syns
Pasta n sauce, macaroni cheese, excl milk & butter, dried, 108g pack, - green 1 syn, red 20 syns
Pasta n sauce, mild cheese & broccoli, excl milk & butter, dried, 123g pack, - green free, red 22½ syns
Pasta n sauce, mushroom & wine, excl milk & butter, dried, 128g pack, - green free, red 23½ syns
Pasta n sauce, tomato, onion & herb, excl milk & butter, dried, 128g pack, - green free, red 22½ syns

Crosse & Blackwell Pasta & Sauce
Pasta & sauce, carbonara, excl milk and butter, dried, 120g pack – green free, red 22½ syns
Pasta & sauce, cheese & broccoli, excl milk and butter, dried, 120g pack – green ½ syn, red 23 syns
Pasta & sauce, cheese, leek & ham, excl milk and butter, dried, 120g pack – green free, red 22½ syns
Pasta & sauce, chicken & mushroom, excl milk and butter, dried, 120g pack – green free, red 22 syns
Pasta & sauce, tomato, onion & herb, excl milk and butter, dried, 120g pack – green free, red 22 syns

Tesco Pasta in Sauce
Pasta in sauce, Cheese & bacon, dried, 115g pack, - green 3 syns, red 23½ syns
Pasta in sauce, Cheese & broccoli, dried, 120g pack, - green 2½ syns, red 22½ syns
Pasta in sauce, Cheese & ham, dried, 120g pack, - green ½ syn, red 22 syns
Pasta in sauce, chicken & mushroom, dried, 120g pack, - green free, red 22 syns
Pasta in sauce, chicken, wine & garlic spirals, dried, 120g pack, - green 1 syn, red 22½ syns
Pasta in sauce, creamy mushroom, dried, 110g pack, - green 1½ syns, red 21 syns
Pasta in sauce, tomato & mushroom, sprials, dried, 120g pack, - green 1 syn, red 22 syns
Pasta in sauce, tomato & onion, dried, 120g pack, - green free, red 22 syns
Pasta in sauce, tomato & onion, value, dried, 110g pack, - green free, red 19½ syns
Pasta in sauce, tuna & sweetcorn, dried, 110g pack, - green free, red 19 syns

my favs are bolognese and carbonara x

Well the Bachelor one's I have been having a gorgeous!!

I would recommend the chicken & mushroom and the cheese leek & ham ones.

I could eat them all day. ha ha x

At the weekend I had a bowl of mushroom and wine with a load of mushrooms thrown in (cooked in fry light first). Was delish. I also like the broccoli and cheese. I've never noticed carbonara and fancy that so will look out for it. Never tried any other than Batchelors due to not knowing the syns, so thanks for the list x

hey does anyone know if knorr pasteria are free?

My favourite is the tomato onion and herb one but I can't eat too many of them, get a bit sick of them lol

I've had the Tesco cheese and brocolli one just now for tea and counted the milk as a hex A. Is this right?

Yes that's right. It means you are only half a syn for the whole packet.

Edited: oh hang on I was talking about the batchelor's one. Would need to check out the tesco one for you.

I didn't realise some pasta in sauces were free! Clearly I should read my book more carefully :) That's really handy information, I shall stock up ready for days when I'm feeling particularly lazy after getting home from work :) Thanks for the info!

Yes that's right. It means you are only half a syn for the whole packet.

Edited: oh hang on I was talking about the batchelor's one. Would need to check out the tesco one for you.

The tesco one is 2.5 syns,I'm confused :confused: is that 2.5 syns dried?.. so if not using milk as a HE would be more syns? But the packet says to add 180ml (or something like that,it wasn't 250ml-a HE allowence amount) so if you don't add the full 250ml you have to syn? Anyone follow?:8855:

The Tesco one is 1 syn, made up with water.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tesco Cheese & Broccoli Pasta in Sauce, dried 120g pack[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
1 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 22½ Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

If you make it up with milk out of your healthy extra, that's fine, but don't forget to have the rest of your milk allowance during the rest of the day!

Thanku, great help,as always here xxx:)

hi,

does anyone know if the happy shoper past an sauces are free or synned? the chicken and mushroom one and the cheese and brocoli one.

(this is my first post lol, hiya everyone!!)

xx

Hey! Im a little bit confused, if crosse and blackwells chicken and mushroom pasta n sauce is free on extra easy (I make mine with water) does it mean you can just eat it on its own as a meal?

I kno u can as a snack, but i thought u had to make yr plate a 1/3 of each?

I practically live on these thing as i work long shifts

I think these are great on a green day. I am on my first green day but having to stay at a friend's place who isn't very Syn friendly.. hehe.
Good to know my favs are completely Syn free. Plus I know to keep away from the Tesco ones too.. All the Syns add up right..

Are they still the same stats though as this was first posted in 2008? I noticed that the packet size of the one I just had is different, 10g less.

Back