Pasta portions (& other foods)

Ive been told!! :copon: Believe it or not Im not into any soaps so I really have no excuse whatsoever! :busted:

Even more spare time to do some non-knee involving gentle exercise ;) lol me im all about the cheesy TV, so no time to exercise unfortunatly.. lol ( and i flick on the adverts before you ask, finger exercise :D)

haha awww hun I wasn't bollocking, I promise!! :D

Finger exercise is the way forward! :p

Typing this right now must count as my exercise for the day...surely!!! ;)

I always weigh pasta, rice and potatoes because I'm very greedy and would never stop otherwise. I allow myself 75g dry pasta, 200g potato and bulk it out with chicken and veg etc. on EE

I just pour the pasta in the pot and fridge what doesn't get used. We're always full! I do make sure I always use wholemeal though, weighing = poop. Though I suck at making rice and use boil in the bag, which in some ways does force me to measure.

brown rice is still free right? iv always ate white the whole way thru but my sis introduced it to me the other week and i prefer it?, but having a sudden panic!

Yes - wholemeal rice is still free on green and EE so enjoy. A agree it's nicer and better for you but takes ages to cook!

Back