Pasta Salad Recipes Please?

spotandlunasmum

Hi everyone,

I really like my pasta salad on the creamy/chicken side but all the ww ones ive seen so far are tomato based. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Claire :gimi:

Hiya Hun,
Not actually propoints-ing yet but I used to use low fat creme fraiche on old points. Is 1PP per tablespoon. Lovely with grilled bacon medallions (1pp per 2 rashers) chopped up and 1tablespoon (15g) of parmesan (2pp) finely grated (microplane if you have one - gives greater surface area - looks and tastes like a lot more than there really is!). Add medium portion of pasta for 4 pp and you have creamy pasta lushness at 9pp. Wack in some mushrooms (or peas if you have the pp to spare!).

Hope you enjoy it!
x

Theres a lovely carbonara recipe in another users thread here, I'll dig it out for ya...

Here it is hon. I've PPointed it for you... it can come out around 9-10pp depending but you can mix it up and add chicken if you like and re-PP yourself with your own ingredients hon. :D
All credit to Dubchick though! x
I know its technically not a pasta salad but you get the idea... using philly seems to make a rather nice creamy sauce I find. WW also do their own creme fraiche and cream too.
Or maybe you could use a squirt of salad cream over the top?
x

Philly Pasta Carbonara

Ingredients (Single serving)

• 60g Pasta (6 ppoints)
  • 1 rasher bacon cut into stripes (1-2 ppoints depending)
  • 30 g Philadelphia Light (1 ppoint)
  • 1 Small egg yolk (1-2 ppoints)
  • Half stalk flat parsley leaves picked and chopped
  • 50 ml vegetable stock
  • Shavings of parmesan to garnish
Instructions

Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions.
While the pasta is cooking fry the bacon pieces in a large pan, add the veg stock and simmer for a few minutes till the liquid is reduced by half.
Beat together the Philly and the egg yolk in a separate bowl. Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and return it to the hot pan, add the bacon and stir through, add the philly and egg mixture and stir through well to combine everything.

Last edited:
Back