pasta sauce recipes need that don't use tomato

ermy

hi all,
my husband likes pasta, but only if its not in a tomato based sauce. can anyone give me some recipes for sauces for his lunchbox that don't include passatta or tinned toms? any help would be much appreciated

thanks
ermy xx:D

I use the Pasta n' Sauces, cooked then cooled, perhaps with a handful of pre-roasted vegetables (I batch cook them, then open freeze, & just grab a handful to stir into the pasta) Tastes great!

Today I made Spaghetti Carbonara - for the sauce you use eggs, egg yolks and quark - YUMMY!!! Can give you exact recipe if you want? I think it used 1 egg per portion being served and 1 yolk per up to 2 portions - I made for 4 of us and used 4 eggs and 2 yolks. Also I did add Cubed Ham AND Onions/Garlic (which I fried in frylight).... Mmmm

Today I made Spaghetti Carbonara - for the sauce you use eggs, egg yolks and quark - YUMMY!!! Can give you exact recipe if you want? I think it used 1 egg per portion being served and 1 yolk per up to 2 portions - I made for 4 of us and used 4 eggs and 2 yolks. Also I did add Cubed Ham AND Onions/Garlic (which I fried in frylight).... Mmmm

i'd love the recipe please poppy x

Back