Pasticio

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by jaylou, 17 July 2009 Social URL.

1. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I'm having this for tea tonight, it sounds lovely and I'm looking forward to it.

Make a bolognaise sauce, mince, onions, garic, oregano done in fry light, add a tin of tomatoes and seasoning and simmer for 20 mins.

Meanwhile cook some pasta and when doocked, drain and rinse under cold water. Mix together 2 lightly beaten eggs with 300ml FF natural yoghurt and either parmesan or mature cheddar (either synned or a HEX A choice worth) and add seasoning.

Stir this mixture into the cooked pasta.

Spoon the bolognaise mixture into either one big pot or individual pots and top with the pasta mixture.

Bake at 200 deg/180 deg fan for 25 mins until warmed through and the top begins to brown.

Free on EE with a HEX A choice of cheese.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazpeza

kazpeza Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.64%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    oooh sounds yum

4. lulubelz

lulubelz Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That sounds very yummy! I had quorn mince spag bol the other day and it was lovely! :D

5. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.