Pastry free quiche

shona1968

I had a gorgeous pastry free quiche too but made differently than the previous recipe
I used 5oog tub (large( low fat cottage cheese
4 eggs mixed in
seasoning

dry fried onion, use spring if desired
dry fry lean bacon and chopped chunky ham

place above in a quiche dish pour on top the egg mix and bake for 30 mins or until golden brown 180.c

you can make with tuna, mushrooms etc

serve hot or cold

Blooming gorge xx

lol hannah, thats what i was like last night. I almost ran home. Had it hot last night and cold for my tea tonight. Scrummy xx

Hope you don't mind if I add a pic of mine to yer thread?

IMAG0184resize.jpg

I added some mushrooms, and the cottage cheese had chives in it. And I put a wee bit of smoked cheese on the top. :)

It looked GROSS when I mixed it and put it in the oven... but it was good eats.

Mmm! I'm making this tonight for our tea! Thank you so much, I'm excited :D

Which cheese did you use? I looked around Morrisons last night but didn't know which was the right one!

Loving this Recipe Shona :)

I was getting worried that I might struggle to find a large enough list of recipes to get me through the week on WS.

But I am one down and 4 to go.

Thanks

Gareth

You could line your dish with the bacon or quorn sausage which makes it really filling.

I would have thought onions wouldn't be allowed though because on WS you're supposed to have protein and green veg aren't you? Maybe I'm wrong.
If I am right and onions are a no no then so are quorn sausages because they have onion in them.

I had this tonight with mushrooms, very nice! Also thought you could bake asparagus or green beans in to it.

Back