Path to a new me begins :)

Shazzar

So I have my first meeting this evening and I'm quiet excited to just get started tomorrow and hop on the weight-loss bandwagon :D.
I found out about this diet through a friend of my mothers,and he lost a massive amount of weight in the 5 months he has been on it,10 stone!
I know well myself I will not lose that amount in that short amount of time haha :p but I'm prepared for the slow and steady road to being healthy :).
I'll try and update this thread as often as I can with my progress,and hopefully it will be a good progress at that :)

Hi Shazza - yes, men do seem to lose weight quickly but some of the girls on the forum have had amazing losses in their first few weeks - well over the average stone a month. You may be pleasantly surprised. Joining the forum is a really positive step as it really does get you through the hard times. Good luck!

Just done Day 1, and it was good :),
I read about a lot of people finding the first few days hard,
But I don't mind the hunger grumbles at all,I quiet like it to shockingly say haha :rolleyes:,
As its a feeling of all the bad fat going away :D,
So all I can say is bring on the rest of the week :p.

Shazzar said:
Just done Day 1, and it was good :),
I read about a lot of people finding the first few days hard,
But I don't mind the hunger grumbles at all,I quiet like it to shockingly say haha :rolleyes:,
As its a feeling of all the bad fat going away :D,
So all I can say is bring on the rest of the week :p.

Good luck with it - it's either normally day 3 or 4 or 5 which us toughest so just try to get through that and you'll be fine. Case you say it's worth it as if you stuck to it the weight drops off nice and fast!!

Good luck for the rest of this week.xx

So I'm on Day 4, and I have to say I'm getting used to it :D,
Day 2 had to be the hardest,I didn't expect so much cravings to pile on haha :rolleyes:,
But I got through it,and I'm quiet proud of myself, :)
Monday is my next weigh-in and I have high hopes that I lost something,
So bring it on! :D

Hi shazza. I'm on day 3. I'll be so glad to get this week over with lol.

Sounds like your doing fab :)

So its been a while since I posted in this,
And since then I've had one bad hiccup,
On the third week I went up 2lbs, but it was my birthday that week so I blame it on that haha,
Then the week after I had to miss a weigh-in due to me getting the flu in SUMMER! Imagine. haha,
But today I had a weigh-in and I've lost another 9lbs in 2 weeks which I am gobsmacked about,
As I convinced myself I've gained in the last week due to the flu and all,
So yeah I'm pretty delighted with myself :)

Back