1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Pattern starting to show

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by pammyd, 6 August 2010 Social URL.

1. pammyd

pammyd Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    I've looked through my SW book and have noticed a pattern starting to appear, out of 4 weeks, I lose for 2, STS for 1 and have a gain for 1, any ideas? :confused:

I've only had my food diary for a few weeks and haven't shown all my previous weights in my signature as I had a 4.5lb gain from my hols which I'm still trying to get off, in total since April I've only lost 5lb :eek:!

I really struggle at times and seem to have bad weeks not days, for example, its my b.day Sunday, went out Thursday with girlfriends, then am out Saturday with OH, then meal with family Sunday.... I'll then end up having no syns all week to try and get this back.. seem to have this issue perminantly

OK ramble over
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ygerna

Ygerna you lookin' at me?

Slimming World
    I am no expert, but, I don't think not having syns all week to try to counteract the over indulgences will work. I think they need to be spread out over the week.
    I am sure someone with more knowledge will be along soon, to offer more by way of support. I didnt want to read and run though.
  4. slinkydreams

slinkydreams Full Member

slimming world
    Hi Pammyd,

I have been following sw for the last 6 months, and have noticed a similar pattern, even though I do pretty much the same thing each week. I usually have one big loss (4-5lb, 2 weeks where I lose 1lb and 1 week I STS.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.