Paul McKenna: I Can Make You Slim book

Totally disagree with the posts - sorry!

If you want to know how to STAY slim then this is the book... I looked at it prior to going on LT - stuff the cd its boring - just put the principles in place. It basically has you doing what a "naturally slim" person does:

(1) regarding food as fuel only
(2) eat only when you are hungry
(3) stop when you are full up

A lot of people commented on my eating and said "I dont eat like that I just wolf it down, you are really in control when you eat" and trust me the words Christine/control/eating dont normally get used in the same sentence. However I am doing LT is because its QUICK.... I have no patience whatsoever - ha But mastering the princples of being a "slim thinker" will be what keeps me at my goal weight when I get there. I just need to educate my brain and body responses.

Totally disagree with the posts - sorry!

If you want to know how to STAY slim then this is the book... I looked at it prior to going on LT - stuff the cd its boring - just put the principles in place. It basically has you doing what a "naturally slim" person does:

(1) regarding food as fuel only
(2) eat only when you are hungry
(3) stop when you are full up

A lot of people commented on my eating and said "I dont eat like that I just wolf it down, you are really in control when you eat" and trust me the words Christine/control/eating dont normally get used in the same sentence. However I am doing LT is because its QUICK.... I have no patience whatsoever - ha But mastering the princples of being a "slim thinker" will be what keeps me at my goal weight when I get there. I just need to educate my brain and body responses.

I totally agree, good book. I will start reading it again on refeed week that way when I begin to eat again I will remind myself I dont need to eat so much so fast. Alot of thin people eat what they want because they eat when they are hungry and STOP when they are full! They hate the feeling of being stuffed - problem is I dont mind this feeling but I need to teach myself the feeling of being stuffed is not right! Anyway, I cheated the other week (I know, very bad) but I stuck to those principles and i stopped when i started to feel full, threw the rest away and ate really slowly. It was good!

I reckon it'll work for the majority of us when we've lost the weight, we just need training to eat and have the attitude towards food that slim people have, and that's the idea behind the programme. I'm not giving up on it yet! :D

just looked at ,,on ebay 25 pound,,is that right,,

Thanks everyone for all your replies, I will keep the books and try them when I get to target. I only paid £5.49 for the book/CD and I also bought the journal for £5.98 last week on Amazon. I bought another book, so if you spend £15, postage is free. Surely it's not selling for £25 on ebay?

Anyway, good to hear such a wide range of opinions, if I ever get to target I'll let you know what I think.:)

sorry hun..... i didnt make you....just told you where to get it cheaper ...i think its s**te myself but thats just my opinion

and i got cook yourself thin,,,too

i have a problem with buying things,,

LOL me tooo
cook yourself thin is fab ...ooops already have it again an addiction

Back