• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Paul Mckenna-i Can Make You Thin

S: 19st8lb C: 11st5lb Loss: 8st3lb(41.97%)
Don't you just love QVC.
I know Georgie tried it and didn't get on with it,but with their money back thing its always worth trying,as different things work for different people

Mrs B

Silver Member
S: 24st1.7lb C: 23st1.1lb BMI: 53.8 Loss: 1st0.6lb(4.32%)
I love these cds. You have to keep using them though. TBH they didn't make me thin but they made me feel a whole lot better about myself and around food. I suppose if I had persevered I think they would have helped me lose weight in the end but I have too much to lose and want to do it quickly. I am hoping they will help me maintain when I reach my goal.

annie_d

Silver Member
S: 14st5lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st12lb(5.97%)
I have it....somewhere but never got round to listening to it. One of my daughters had the "confidence" one and found it to be really helpful.

This is the type of thing you need to listen to regularly. When I was struggling last year a few nights listening I got right back into CD.

Don't ask DQ about him - sexy voice thing :D

munkypooh

Warning-Contains Nuts
S: 16st0lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 24 Loss: 5st10lb(35.71%)
He's great! Made me feel better.

My boyfriend thinks he's hypnotised me and I will keep buying his products prompted by subliminal messages....

munkypooh

Warning-Contains Nuts
S: 16st0lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 24 Loss: 5st10lb(35.71%)
:whistle: Shocking!
I can't see what you mean at all.... :whistle:

rowanx2

Losing the baby fat
G: 12st0lb
It works if you listen to it - when you stop listening to it it doesnt have any effect.
straight away after only one listen i found it working, and it worked every day i listened to it - but it's got to be kept up - sometimes though you just cant be bothered to put it on and listen to the same half hour again and again. worth a try i'd say.