PaulaJ's LT TFR Diary Started 06/01/11

We were both in work till six so it was nice to just snuggle up for the night with a film, god! The exciting lives we lead! Trying to be as good as possible now until the wedding as all the invoices will need paying soon! My sister made the most amazing invites which i received yesterday, they even have a little glittery red pair of shoes on! Aagghhhh!!!!

Food mentioned...

Forgive me father for I have sinned!:break_diet:

As you know I have been thinking about eating an egg for a few weeks now lol Well this morning... I ate one!! Well 1.5, one complete and the white of another, boiled. Just so you know it was OK, nothing special & probably not worth it. It felt so strange to actually eat something and I was amazed that I noticed that I had used too much salt (same amount I would usually have)

I feel OK about it actually, not guilty just a bit worried about how it will affect me. I don't think it will take me out of ketosis as there are no carbs but I estimate I ate 150cals, anyone know scientifically how this will affect my weight loss? Hopefully not too much:fingerscrossed: I will still have all 3 shakes today as I don't want to miss out on any of the vitamins etc

I won't be making a habit of this, actually quite a lot of thought went into doing it! But had to admit it on here... Sounds a bit silly really but I'm a tiny bit gutted I won't be able to honk today and that I broke my 100% streak but I hope I made a sensible choice...

Your opinions please? And I won't be offended/upset if you tell me off, just be honest.

Positive thoughts as always xx

hey Paula,

what doesnt kill us makes us stronger hey :) i have decided not to do lipotrim again because after having my complex tummy tuck surgery bcoz ive put weight on, if i lose weight too quickly again i will end up same as b4 (not as bad) i had a Huge apron of skin which i will never get back which is good, but now i have a personal trainer who comes twice a week an we do Hardcore exercise which burns 600-800 cals and i go weight training 4 times a week for 30 minutes also so i dont end up like a deflated baloon again. Bcoz u are losing weight so fast it doesnt give ur skin to gain the elasticity back but this way i will become more toned. Also after i came off lipotrim after 7months i got a peptic ulcer in my stomach and i was so so ill. because of lipotrim, now i have taken away some of the lining of my stomach and it wont be the same again, i have to b careful what i eat otherwise i get awful heartburn and sickess. I take an ant acid everyday this will be for life now.

dont let my story put u off, when u re feed do it very slow, i didnt thats what caused my body into melt down.

aside from the downsides of lipotrim, i wouldnt change what i did, bcoz when i was 21 stone i couldnt breathe properly, walk far etc an it really changed me. for me the pro's outweighed the cons on lipotrim. also Paula try the flapjacks, ok so they are not like the really nice home made ones lol , however with a black coffee, dip it in to soften it an give it that coffee flavour n it will certainly taste better, it will take away ur urge to chew something.

yes i agree its better to get the bulk of the weight off with lipo an the rest with sw or ww it will give u a Lot more motivation. dont worry about ur egg lol, least it was a good choice an its protein. i used to cheat with mushrooms lol an i still lost 10 stone so stay positive and again you are doing fab, keep going an u will be so proud of yourself. :) xx

PAULA!!! How can I ever trust anything you say again??? OMG, you have let us all down..etc..etc! Hahahahaha, just kidding, I like the fact that you have planned it, sounds good, I would have planned a mcdonalds but hey that's me! :p

Anyway I think some of this diet is finding someways to cheat it...ahem, did I say that out loud?

Thanks for the boot up the bum guys, I DO feel a bit like I've let you down :( I guess I'm not as strong as you thought huh? lol

Never mind, I won't do it again and I deffo won't be planning for a McD's and neither will you Cherry!! so you can get that thought right out of your head now! :p

How are you doing today? xx

Oooh well done, you're so strong! Just going to check your diary out now :D

You've admitted it and it's out in the open, it's weird how you feel you have to confess to our little community isn't it? You're only human, and it was only blinking egg so I don't see any negative weight results, from tomorrow Im back 100% and would like constant chiding to keep me on track ok?!! You still lasted longer than me, but now you have to focus again coz you have this bride to fit down the aisle! Hallelujah! X

If it makes you feel any better........I ate last night too :(
And I also planned it! My sister in law came round with her new boyfriend and I decided days ago that I was going to join them for a small portion of dinner. I dont regret it but I have realised that it wasnt really worth it! I only had a bit of meat and a few veggies and it was lovely. I would feel alot better if I had just stuck to the diet.
Oh well back to 100 % today!

Oh Paula! lol. It happens to 99% of Lipotrimmers eventually - especially if they have to be on it for more than a month or two to lose all their weight. Since Sept, the amount of people I've seen who are going to be 100% - even over Xmas - and most of them weren't lol. We're all human. It really doesn't matter in the big scheme of things and I doubt that amount of cals will do any harm whatsoever to your weigh in. Just ensure now you don't hit the slippery slope! Get back on track 100% and stay there as long as you can. You may slip again sometime, but maybe not :) Least you didn't kick yourself out of ketosis. That's cheating properly. You only half cheated lmao ;)

xx

lol, I'm back on track now... no more eggs! Thanks everyone xxx

Back to 100% today :D I'll be honking in about an hour once I've had my last shake! Going to ignore yesterday.

Had a busy day, Monday's always are. I've had to cook 4 meals today for each of the service users I was working with. I've also had to watch 2 of them eat... :O while sipping on a black coffee mmmmm (!) Feeling good in myself and bought myself a cardigan in a smaller size in the sales today reduced to £10 from £40. It looks OK undone but still a bit tight buttoned up... I'll get into it soon :D

I normally work in our shop on a Tues with hubby but have picked up an extra shift working in the residential home side of things at my work, never done that side of things before but the residents all know me so it should be OK. My colleague on the enabling side of things is also off for a fortnight from Fri so will be picking up most of her shifts as well as a few others on the residential side... looking forward to Feb's pay day, I have plans to keep the extra cash aside for new clothes from normal shops... either that or pay off the credit card... boring!!

I hope you're all doing well today, I've seen a few good weigh in results... keep it up :D

Hey chick I got round to your diary at last :D I am still trying to get used to the forum on my phone but my spelling keeps being corrected to something I don't want when it's right when I type it in the 1st place ummm?! Anyway well done on finding time to treat yourself to a new cardi I have not even attempted to get into my combats that made me realise how big I was I am too scared to in case they don't do up :/ YET! I realised today that I have just 16lb to lose for mini goal to be 200lb that's just 5 weeks at most I reckon and I could be 14st 4lb! We can do it babe it's so going to be worth it, I was thinking about you yesterday and realised that my sister in law comes from barnstable in Devon and wondered if maybe you wer close to there? She goes to her mums for a weekend every time there is a school holiday so thought maybe I could come and see you for a day once we are at goal for a girlu treat and maybe some shopping or somthing? xx

hehe yeah I've seen a website which records all of those changes the iphone makes to spelling, it literally had me it tears with laughter, can't remember the name now, will try to find it for you!

I'm in East Devon and about a 2 hour drive from Barnstaple - but no doubt you'd get on the M5 or pass Exeter on the way, which is about half an hour from me so I'd be up for a shopping trip when we're all slim and would LOVE to go shopping in all the lovely clothes shops in Exeter other than EVANS!!

Something to aim for girly :D Mind you, you might be waiting a bit longer for me to get to goal seeing as I'm heavier than you and you're losing weight at a rate of knots and all angelic with your 100%... cow! PMSL xx

hehe yeah I've seen a website which records all of those changes the iphone makes to spelling, it literally had me it tears with laughter, can't remember the name now, will try to find it for you!

I'm in East Devon and about a 2 hour drive from Barnstaple - but no doubt you'd get on the M5 or pass Exeter on the way, which is about half an hour from me so I'd be up for a shopping trip when we're all slim and would LOVE to go shopping in all the lovely clothes shops in Exeter other than EVANS!!

Something to aim for girly :D Mind you, you might be waiting a bit longer for me to get to goal seeing as I'm heavier than you and you're losing weight at a rate of knots and all angelic with your 100%... cow! PMSL xx

my luck is gonna run out pretty quick i bet. i woke up and jumped on the scales.... dropped 1.6lb over night :p my body must just be winding me up? i know it is too good to be true and ill hit a wall soon and probably just lose 1lb a week or something but for the minute im loving it, you are doing well too so dont sweat it!

you know what? moooo! lmao

x mwah! :bananalove:

Forgive me father for I have sinned!:break_diet:

As you know I have been thinking about eating an egg for a few weeks now lol Well this morning... I ate one!! Well 1.5, one complete and the white of another, boiled. Just so you know it was OK, nothing special & probably not worth it. It felt so strange to actually eat something and I was amazed that I noticed that I had used too much salt (same amount I would usually have)

I feel OK about it actually, not guilty just a bit worried about how it will affect me. I don't think it will take me out of ketosis as there are no carbs but I estimate I ate 150cals, anyone know scientifically how this will affect my weight loss? Hopefully not too much:fingerscrossed: I will still have all 3 shakes today as I don't
want to miss out on any of the vitamins etc

I won't be making a habit of this, actually quite a lot of thought went into doing it! But had to admit it on here... Sounds a bit silly really but I'm a tiny bit gutted I won't be able to honk today and that I broke my 100% streak but I hope I made a sensible
choice...

Your opinions please? And I won't be offended/upset if you tell me off, just be honest.

Positive thoughts as always xx

Hi Paula, just catching up as I've been away.....doubtless you're over the egg episode by now but, in any event, I wanted to comment! I had scrambled eggs a couple of times when I needed to take mega-strength medication or just NEEDED to eat and it didn't make me come out of ketosis......didn't make me feel that brilliant though either.....for me eggs go hand in hand with toast! But you did well to just have the eggs:D

hehe thanks Sandra, I'm not kicking myself for it, I did it and now its behind me :D

Just picked up this weeks supplies from the pharmacy, they finally got some of the soup in for me and its actually OK. Tastes a bit like a cup a soup gone wrong but it feels nice to have it in a bowl and sit down for 5 mins rather than gulping down a shake!

Just having 5 mins before heading out to work, will catch up with everyone later xx

Back