Stick with it Paula....

As for you Muffy, put that bloody cake down now! ::mad:

yeah... I know Sandra... :sigh: lol

Just took my measurements a week early and the results are good:
Waist - 2.5 inches off
Fullest part of bust - 5 inches off :D:D
Hips (& around my belly overhang) - 3 inches off
top of right arm - sts
Top of right thigh - +3inches?! (must have measured a different bit I think!)
neck - 0.5 inches off
right calf - 0.5 inches off

Total inches off in 4 weeks (excluding thigh measurements) = 11.5inches!!!! :D Amazing!

Step away from the calories sista! You've been so strong I am sure you wouldn't be that silly anyway, to ruin the amazing work you've done, you've helped me persevere and I know you can do it!!! X

Don't you dare stop yet Paula! It's to early for a break. Grit your teeth and keep it up ;) xx

Good luck Cherry! Be good!!!!! xx

Wow thats loads of inches! I measured myself when i was 16st 9lb, o could compare to that if i neadure myself now? Wish I'd measured myself when i started lt at 17 stone 4....

Hope you are having a good day sweetie xx

THE SOUP MAKES ME GAG!!! lol

I got more supplies today and stuck to what I liked, just vanilla and choc, the soup doesn't appeal to me but at least you gave it a go!!! Hope today has been good for you x

Welllll..... I've been good but also slightly naughty... I ate a tuna salad for tea! Made sure there was nothing in there that could take me out of ketosis - mainly tuna - should I skip my last shake? I feel better for having eaten but I'm scared of the slippery slope now. Hubby was sitting there eating some Haagen Dazs the git! And I ALMOST had some - it was a close call. Did the whole "think about it for 10 mins" thing and decided it wasn't worth it. I am also being tormented by the thought of Maltesers after one of my friends on Facebook updated her status!!

I've spent a lot of time today thinking about changing diets soon to be honest, I'm thinking low carb low fat such as the Dukan Diet but scared that I might not be able to stick to that either?! Have bid on a book on ebay re: Dukan and will continue on LT until it arrives and I've read it!

Listed a load of things on ebay today as I'm trying to clear off my credit card before this summer. Hence the extra hours at work! We've also got a wedding to go to in Canada in May and won't be able to go unless we get the finances sorted! This will be a shame as it's hubby's cousin and we haven't seen that side of the family since our honeymoon in 2007 and since then he's lost both of his grandparents over there and would dearly love to pay his respects. He didn't make it to his grandfather's funeral due to the ash cloud! Lots of reasons to get ourselves sorted!

I know its too early to quit LT but I feel quite desperate! What am I going to do, how can I get my groove back??????

How are you Claire? xx

Believe me sweetie it's so hard to get back in once you've lapsed, it's ten weeks till my hen and I'm getting my head back in focus, it's been so hard and so not worth the crap I've put in my body since! You can do this for a bit longer but the slightest morsel of food will make you stray, I'm an all or nothing sort of gal and you sound it too, I don't think I'd be ready for dukan or any other sort of diet yet coz I have to be totally food free to sort my head out, never mind my body! I think you can hang in there but ultimately it's your choice, keep the pictures in your head of how you envisage yourself to look, that keeps me going usually xxx

Thanks Claire, it means a lot coming from you because I know how you've struggled with food recently too!! xx

Still in ketosis... pee'd on stick! Phew! Didn't have my last shake.

Feel strong today and am down to 18st 1lb... Have not been here in years! Determined to be 100% today - no excuses! I really had a wobble yesterday, thought lots about changing diets but no other food-based diet can give me the speed of losses that LT can! Time to really knuckle down and get on with it, I'm almost halfway through.

Was chatting with someone I know from our shop on Fri who hasn't seen me since I started, when I told her about what I was doing she was really pleased for me and again mentioned "Beyond Chocolate" which is a book similar to the one I'm reading - basically banning all diets and learning to tune into your body's hunger signals etc. I'm not explaining it very well but if you read the book, it really makes sense! I think I will aim to lose a big chunk of my weight and then get stuck into the principals these books teach you. I think it sets a good foundation for the rest of your life. SO I've ordered the book and look forward to reading it when it arrives! I'll let you know how I get on :D

I'll need to make an appointment with my doc as haven't seen him since week 1 wi, The trouble is I don't have a day off until Thurs 24th Feb! He'll prob be thinking I've long given up :D Going to try for another 9lbs off before then so I'll definitely be a couple of stone down since I started!

Off to work soon, have a good day xxx

I agree that diet shows such fast losses that I wouldn't be happy with anything else! It also helps me to stay away from food completely and let it take a back seat in my life for once, at least for a short while, giving me time to sort the rest of my life out!!! You'll be in the 17's before you know it! Well done for sticking in there!! Xx

Those wobbles are horrid aren't they. Really convince you to do something different, etc. but they do pass, and I think it's key to remember that when going through them - although def easier said than done! Glad you're good and strong again today :) Well done hun xx

Just wanted to note that today I finally made it into the 17st bracket! 17st 13.8lbs to be exact but it still feels good to get there!

Official weigh in tomorrow, I hope I lose a bit more overnight :D Off to work for a 9 hour day again... roll on 24th Feb for my next day off!

Just wanted to note that today I finally made it into the 17st bracket! 17st 13.8lbs to be exact but it still feels good to get there!

Official weigh in tomorrow, I hope I lose a bit more overnight :D Off to work for a 9 hour day again... roll on 24th Feb for my next day off!

yay well done :D

next month you will be in the 16's! ;)

3.5lbs off for me this week :D

Looking good Paula, well done x

Back