Paula's weight loss journey

hi paula
wow thats great your getting yourself really motivated thats great hun

:banghead:
Hmm, I'm back to start weight!! Totally gutted. Although it has been a bit of a carb heavy week :busted:. Home made risotto for last 2 days, and meat filled ravioli's before that, just thought as I wasn't adding cheese, I'd be OK. Plus still not drinking much, if any, water.

MUST.TRY.HARDER.

And go back to logging my foodstuffs with MFP, and of course be here more often.

hi paula
i was like yourself if i did not log on to mfp i would go crazy with carlories and start where i had begun lolol saying that i have been stuck for the last 2 weeks but i know why i have not exercised this week and its telling xxxxxxxxx good luck for next week

So far today just had an apple and some strawberry and kiwi water, woke too late for breakfast yet again. Just on lunch break so having a small latte and a brie with bacon panini. All logged on mfp :)
Don't have many options for lunch in this store other than burger king or Costa.... or the staff canteen which stinks of grease. Costa won of course.
The water is carbonated, but a much better choice than the usual Dr pepper or lucozade.

Today's foodstuffs:
Breakfast: skipped
Lunch: Costa small latte and a brie and bacon panini
Dinner: Will be a baked sweet potato with some sainsburys lightly dusted chicken mini fillets cooked with onion and peppers.
Snacks: 1 Apple, 500 ml of that strawberry and kiwi flavoured water and about a quarter of a pineapple.

Raided fridge for random veggies that needed using so a better chicken/veg ratio lol. Mushrooms, onion, spring onion, sweetcorn, mixed peppers, cherry tomatoes & broccoli. Added some dried chilli flakes, crushed garlic clove and some soy sauce. Used one dessert spoon of olive oil and a teaspoon of sesame oil. There's enough here to freeze for a fair few more meals, although I think my other half may well munch the lot when he gets in from work.

If anyone is wondering what the green things in my pic are, they're called greengages... Just an old fashioned green plum :)

food1708_2.jpgfood1708_1.jpg

Last edited:
Did a sneaky weigh this morning & lost 5.5lb since friday :/ So now I'm below last weeks weight :D

Today's foodstuffs:

Lunch: Sour cream & black pepper sunbites
Dinner: Made a bacon roll, felt guilty so just nibbled a bit of the bacon (grilled, no sauces), left the bread & went and grabbed some spicy seeds instead.
Snacks: 2 hot chocolates
Loads of water, am feeling fit to burst lol.

hey paula you go for it x x x

Oops, forgot to update. This week was a STS, but having trouble 'going' yet again :/ I have noticed though, that the top of my tum and my legs are actually slimming down a bit though :) So although my initial weightloss was diddly, it's taking effect and I'm liking it!

Plenty of veg in dinner tonight - Fajita's with chicken, mushrooms, onions, broccoli, peppers and sweetcorn.
Also made some gluten free chocolate brownies, although in no way healthy, much better than the flour ones and as long as I stick to a small square and not a huge chunk, I'm all good :)

Not had breakfast, or lunch.

hi paula love im glad you can see a change i always say the scales do not always change but the clothes do xx

I think the trying to not have so much glutinous foods has helped. Don't feel quite so fatigued.

Right, today's foods.
Breakfast: Yay I finally woke early enough lol. . Porridge (yes I know, gluten lol)
Lunch: praying the store cafe will have jacket potatoes and will top with chilli. If not it's a sandwich.
Dins: Undecided, although there's a chicken burger in fridge that needs eating. Won't add a bun.

hi paula well today sounds good i am trying not to have bread in the week and only have it at weekends as toast it really blows me up been having ryvita's

Back