Paul's Diary - Im Back To Recreate My Past Successes on CD - AGAIN !!

Well done Paul. You're doing so well keep up the hard work It will be so worth it , you'll feel fab by the time you go on your hols.

This is the first time I've come across your weight- loss diary too Paul. A great read, very inspiring and heartening. Keep up the good work - you are so on track for your hols!

You are doing sooo well Paul and such a positive attitude to your weight loss.

Gx

well done Paul xx

Paul, you're an inspiration! Well done!

sweating ... or lack of. And a thank you.

Before I started losing weight with CD, I was non-stop sweating, all the time. I was like a human shower :D To date I have lost a total of 2 st 11 lbs ..... WOW, just realised NEARLY 3 STONE LOST ! Anyway, to get back to my point, since I have been losing weight on CD I havent even sweated at all, and have hardly ever been out of breath since starting. Strange how nearly 3 stone can have that big an effect on your life.

I also want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone on here who has read and replied to this diary. Just reading all your replies keeps me going and they are very much appreciated. Some of the replies in this diary are saying that I and my diary are inspiring :eek: WOW :eek: Never thought of myself as being an inspiration before, so just reading that makes me feel over the moon.

Also, as a last note, I measured my waist today as I had to get some new jeans and trousers as my other ones were TOO BIG and since I have been on CD (which is 7 weeks) I have lost a total of 7 - 9 inches off my waist (depending on what style/make trousers I am wearing.) I have not had this much success at weight loss or inch loss in years, so I am ecstatic. :D

Hi Paul.. wow, well done, you really are an inspiration. I started this diet a week before you and had a serious blip for a whole week. I am just looking at your losses and wishing I had not done that damage.

You might have to buy some elastic shortly... wouldnt want your trousers falling down.

Hey, where do you live? I could do with some cheap thrills ;)

Congratulations on your weight loss and sticking to the diet. I know when you see the pounds dropping off, it is a real motivator. Keep up the great work.

Nice one indeed. I have just started today I'm told us blokes can tend to loose more that the women on the CD . I hoping that is the case it will be life changing for me

keep up the good work and I'm hoping to be reporting the same in a few weeks myself

Later

Nice one indeed. I have just started today I'm told us blokes can tend to loose more that the women on the CD . I hoping that is the case it will be life changing for me

keep up the good work and I'm hoping to be reporting the same in a few weeks myself

Later

Best of luck with your weight loss journey. Keep us informed. Its the best thing I have ever done.

End of week 8 - Least weight loss yet - Still on track.

Just a quick update: The end of week 8 is now upon me. Mixed feelings about the result. At the end of my week, my scales said I had only lost 2 lbs (Only 1 day earlier they said 3 lbs loss but Sat was my official home WI so Ive got to stick with 2 lb loss :() But when I got to my CDC her scales said 4 lb loss :confused: so Im a bit happy. Even though my scales say only 2 lb loss I am still on track to hit 16 st by June. I think I know the culprit of the small loss - lack of water ! So this week Im gonna try and up the water again.

That 8 weeks went by very quickly. You are doing so well, keep up the good work!

8 weeks = 7-8 inches lost around waist.

That 8 weeks went by very quickly.

I know. I can still remember me thinking about whether to do CD or not, whether I could do the diet or not, I remember all that as if it was yesterday. I still cannot believe I have been doing this for 2 months now. But I am soooo glad I did. I feel like a different person and each week I need to add another hole into my belt or buy new trousers. My inch-loss is going well also, 7-8 inches lost around my waist already. :D:D:D

wk 9 WI (12/04/2008) - BELOW 18 STONE !!

This week, my scales said only a 2 lb loss whilst my CDC's scales registered a 4lb loss. I havent had much water this week, think Im going off it, so Ive bought some flavoured water (recommended by CDC who said it was better to drink that than to TOTALLY not have any water at all) My CDC also told me to not use my scales at all because of the big weight differences (but I dont think I can, even if to keep the weight loss entries in this diary going ;).) Well the good news today is that :D by my scales :D I am 17st 13 today - BELOW 18 STONE !! We have also moved the schedule of my CD adventure. I am now going to stay on SS/SS+ until the last week of May, then for that week I may go onto stage 3 of the steps ready for my holiday the week after.

wk 10 WI - Ecstatic with this weeks meeting with CDC.

WOW is all I can say about this week. First of all by my scales (which the losses in this diary are based on) I lost 8 lbs this week:wow: On my CDC's scales I lost 4 lbs which I am still very pleased about, it means I am still on track for my goal. Also, we done my measurements today, lost 5 inches off chest, 5.5 inches off waist and 5 inches of hips !!! 15.5 inches in total in 10 weeks :D:D:D. Also, I asked about going back to wrestling training (Ive mentioned this earlier in my diary) and my CDC said "Go for it!" (I wasnt sure if I should as in the first few weeks on SS you're not supposed to do any exercise, but as Im on SS+ and am now just starting 11th week, its OK, although if I get too tired I should have an extra shake or a bar.) AND I was asked to bring a "before" photo to her as when Ive finished, shes so pleased with what Ive done she wants to show them to CD HQ and hopefully get it in the magazine with my story. WOW, that will be the icing on the cake. I just cant stop smiling this week :):):):)!! I cant stop thinking when I started this I was over 21 st 3 lbs now, just 10 weeks later I am 17 st 9lbs ,again by my scales. Dont know when I was last this weight. We also touched on me, maybe becoming a CDC later on, which Im thinking about, but Im not sure about it yet, Ive got a long time to think about it, anyway.

wk 11 thoughts - Forgot to blog.

Forgot to blog for week 11 and now I cant remember anything useful to put it on here :eek:. 11 weeks down. Nearly at the end of my journey and a change in WI day. My WI's are now on Wednesdays. Ive got 5 more weeks to go and have 20lbs left to lose - Im thinking I may go on SS again for the remaining weeks as Im not losing as much as I need to on SS+.

An extended CD journey.

My original goal on CD was to get down to 16st by June and then stop CD and just eat healthily. However, in my meeting this week, my CDC dropped a bombshell on me - she said to get me healthy she would like to get me down to 14ST (she said she knows I can do it cos I got this far)!! Ive had my head so set on finishing start of June now the finish will be put back until about July or August. I can continue SS+ (cos I wont make it all that way on SS alone) It will be fantastic to get to 14st but its such a long way away. On the plus side (and very exciting side) I can now get into shirts from shops (only tried Tesco and Sports Direct) Havent been able to get into shop clothes for ... god knows how long. To make it even better, Im nearly in an XL (A great improvement) Can get into it, just a bit skin tight still, but getting there :D

Back