Paul's Lipotrim Diary

Just had my first shake of day 4. Still no hunger at all and I can feel and see I've lost a bit of weight. No idea if I am in ketosis or not. I've read about bad breath but it's hard to tell when the taste of those shakes lingers most of the day :)
Having my first weigh-in a day early this Friday as I'm going to Belfast to take part in a Photowalk so should be good for plenty of exercise while lugging my camera gear about.

Paul

Feeling slightly different now. Feel weak and it feels like I have something at the bottom of my throat I need to chuck up.

Paul

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Deezer :)

Don't worry, I've no intention of giving up. I'm loving this!
It's the first time I've ever done a diet and to be honest so far I'm finding it way easier than I thought it would be.
Today was just a slightly different experience but without that it would be boring :)

Paul

Hi Welcome to Lipotrim,
Trust you are having a good day today, you keep saying you are going to be busy, maybe you should prepare yourself for in case something happens and you are not busy, get some distraction techniques worked out (sorry I work in mental health so preparation/distraction is my thing). This will stand you in good stead, even things like flash cards with positive things written on and popped in your trouser pockets are great too for distraction.
Good luck, Elaine.

Day five and I finally caved in......... to the scales.
I know I shouldn't have and they've now been banished to the attic.
Anyway I'm now a full stone lighter :)

Paul

Day 6 and I'm feeling great as I have done since day 1 :)

Half day Friday today so after I collect Dominic from school I'm gonna talk a walk out in the fields with my camera to photograph the buzzards, kestrels and sparrowhawks. I was supposed to do my first weigh-in today, a day early, as I'm meant to be doing a photowalk in Belfast tomorrow but it looks like heavy rain so I'll give it a miss.
So it looks like tomorrow morning for my weigh-in so an extra day for a couple of more lbs :)

Paul

Day 6 and I'm feeling great as I have done since day 1 :)

Half day Friday today so after I collect Dominic from school I'm gonna talk a walk out in the fields with my camera to photograph the buzzards, kestrels and sparrowhawks. I was supposed to do my first weigh-in today, a day early, as I'm meant to be doing a photowalk in Belfast tomorrow but it looks like heavy rain so I'll give it a miss.
So it looks like tomorrow morning for my weigh-in so an extra day for a couple of more lbs :)

Paul
Exciting!!! Do let us know how yo get on!

Day 7 and just back from my first weigh-in.
Lost 16lbs :party0049:

Decided I wasn't too keen on the vanilla so I've replaced them with soup for this week.
I'm thinking that deciding to have a go at this diet might be one of the best decisions I've ever made :)

Paul

brilliant weight loss, well done I"m sure it will be the best decision you ever made it certainly has been for me x

Day 7 and just back from my first weigh-in.
Lost 16lbs :party0049:

Decided I wasn't too keen on the vanilla so I've replaced them with soup for this week.
I'm thinking that deciding to have a go at this diet might be one of the best decisions I've ever made :)

Paul
OMG.... thats brilliant!!! Well done!!!

Yay that's fantastic! Congratulations :-D

XxX

Day 8.

Yesterday was probably the hardest day yet. Despite most of Britain basking in record temperatures and sunshine, here in Northern Ireland it was 12 degrees with torrential rain :mad:

I knew I wasn't gonna get out with my camera at all so on Friday I bought Formula 1 2011 for the Xbox to keep myself occupied. Just my luck at around tea time the Tesco van arrived with over £100 of groceries :8855:
I helped the wife put it all away and noticed she'd ordered a lot of stuff for my refeed week and maintenence, tinned tuna and turkey and chicken for the freezer :)

There's more rain expected today which is usually my day spent on the sofa after Sunday dinner so I'm gonna take the camera out anyway.

I bought
myself a cheap smoothie maker from Argos yesterday and it makes a massive difference to the shakes! They're............smoother and go down so much easier :)

Paul

Congrats about the fantastic weight loss. I find adding 4 ice cubes to the shakes and sticking them in the blender makes them taste like a proper shake ;)....keep up the great work x x x

Sorry I haven't updated for a few days. Been busy at work which is probably a good thing.
I got the soup to try this week and absolutely love it. All day Friday I was looking forward to it when I got home and was gutted when I found I'd run out of it :)
Still finding this diet extremely easy to stick to.
I go for my second weigh-in this morning so I'm getting 7 shakes and 7 soups, breakfast and dinner.
Been getting loads of compliments in work all week about my weight loss, especially round my face and shoulders.
I'll give a quick update after my weigh-in.

Cheers,
Paul

What about the other 7 that are meant to be lunch??? x x x

ouchie ....that kinda sucks :( ...didn't realise they only had 2 lots x x x

Back