Paws' diary: another 2.5lbs lost

Hows your week been so far Paws :)

Weigh in tonight...

And I lost 2.5 lbs!:party0019:

Am amazed because I haven't been especially good, I haven't pointed food and not tracked what I have eaten. It's been a hungry week, does anyone else have those? I have just been hungry, I've not been eating to excess or anything like that, just really hungry.

Anyway I'm really pleased with that, and I got my silver 7!

How are you doing Starlight?

Thanks Starlight!

I don't think I'll get the next off in 2 weeks though! You are doing really well too, we both deserve a pat on the back! :D

:party0049:Woohoo well done paws!:party0049:
Your first silver 7 in your second week! Keep it up :D
xx

well done!!!!

Motivation waning...

I am losing my motivation for this.

I have done really well, 9lbs off so far, but my clothes are starting to feel less tight, my knees aren't aching any more and I am thinking there is more to life.

I haven't done my food diary for over a week and I am craving chocolate like my life is depending on it! I think I am due on (but not really sure- all over the place where that's concerned, but a very long story), and am telling myself it's just the time of the month.

I always do this, lose about 9lbs, lose interest and give up with the WW way of life.

I must really try! :break_diet:

Hi paws ,my name is paula i am 36 and on day 2.I have just come off LL after 12 weeks.Been looking at your threads your doing really wellxx:)

i'm sure if you have your chocolate then tommorrow you will have renewed determination. If you continue craving all that will happen is you will become more & more resentfull till you end up having a massive blow out & a vicious circle starts.
here's to tommorrow

Totally agree with the others. Hope you enjoyed your choccy and got it out of your system.
Keep it up, you're doing really well.
xx

Thanks for all your replies.

Well I did have the chocolate, but then was up all night being sick with I suspect a tummy bug. Haven't eaten for nearly 48 hours so if I haven't lost weight this week I'll be mightily p*ssed off!!

Back