Paws' diary: another 2.5lbs lost

Ah tummy bugs - the dieters friend lol. Hope you feel better. I can totally relate to chocolate cravings I am due totm this week and Cadbury's shareholders will be delighted!

Ax

Well had my weigh in today, and after an awful week with a tummy bug and the aftermath I have lost 2.5lbs. Not an awful lot, and didn't eat at all for nearly three days, so it just shows not eating doesn't do anyone any good! Hopefully I can start back eating properly soon. :sigh:

Good luck to all other WW weigh-in's this week.

Still undecided whether to go onto direct debit, pay per class, or self weigh at home.

Hmmmmm...

Yay, well done Paws :party0011:
Hope you're feeling back to normal soon.
xx

I think I'm going down the direct debit route. Will encourage me not to miss class and save a little bit of money. The weigh at home thing is not for me. I've tried that and tried going to local chemist and sports centre to use their scales every week but nothing beats the humilation of having to get weighed in front of someone !

If i weighed at home i think i would cheat more,i need to actually get weighed by someone.I still cheat but not half as badxx:)

Hello!

I haven't done well this week, after my tummy bug my appetite has returned well and truly and I have eaten everything in sight! To the point where I am toying with not going to weigh-in tomorrow night as I will definitely have put weight on. It is so hard to keep motivated when all you fancy is biscuits.

I hope everyone else is doing a lot better than me and thanks for asking after me.

ah bless ya paws,you go to weigh in girl you probally have done ok.I went today thinking i had done ok i put on 2 and half boo hoo:cry::cry:

Aww bless you it is hard especially when you've been ill. The thing is once your on that road it can be hard to get back. I don't blame you for not wanting to go but if you do it may make you more determind. I know when that happened to me when I did ww years ago, if I didn't go to the wi it carried on over the following week as well! If your confident you're going to get back on it then I don't blame you as it's £5.50 for them to say you've put on but if you feel you may need a bit of a kick up the bum then I say go, you may even have a nice suprise :)
xx

Id say go to your wi (Good coming from me who doesnt go to classes isnt it lol) I found when I DID go to classes (about a gazillion years ago) if I skipped it when I thought Id had a bad week, that was where it all started unravelling, Id kid myself on that Id catch up the next week, but didnt then thought I cant go this week and admit Ive sts 2 weeks and that was it... diet ruined. Id say go and get it over with *HUGS* It might not be as bad as you think ;)

Hi mate. I know its easy to give advice but not always easy to take it but try and draw a line under this week and start again. You were doing really well with good steady weight losses, don't let this put you off. Have just learnt how to add the smilies so ....

:grouphugg:

Back