Pcos and cambridge

Hi all,

Im Danielle, 22 years old and a serial dieter.. i was diagnosed with pcos at age 11 and have been on every diet since! I lost 27lbs with atkins and gained it all back within no time

Im on my 5th day of the cambridge diet to try and shift to weight to help concieve!

Any other ladies with pcos had succes with cambridge?

I have pcos and just started Cambridge Diet. I realise this post is old now but if anyone else stumbles across this, it would be great to chat.

Hi,

I have Pcos and endometriosis- I joined the Cambridge diet 4 ago I’ve lost 4lb so far.
I did the same diet in January for 12 days and lost 7lb but had to stop due to an op.
I’m getting married in August so trying to lose as much as I can.
I weigh 15st 5lb at the moment.

My cousin got me on to it she lost a 1.5 stones in two months. It does work but you have to stick to it. I’m going to collect my products tomorrow from the Cambridge counsellor.

How are you getting on now? I’ve not been on here for a while because I went on holiday (and didn’t stay on Cambridge). I’ve just been eating better (a lot better than I was) and managed to lose a pound on holiday. Now coming up to period so hoping that after my period my weight loss will be much more.

Back