• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

pcos sufferer

hi all i was doing lipotrim at the beginning of the year but didnt stick to it. I am going on holiday to egypt in three weeks time and need to loose weight even though i should have tried to loose weight way before my holidays. I started a few weeks to cut down on my carbs and managed to loose some weight, for the past week i have been doing the lipotrim diet and after a week of sticking to it i only lost 2 pounds i was so dissapointed. Why is this not working for me , i mean i am on my period so i am wondering if this has anything to do with it and also i have pcos. can anyone help as i feel to give up.:(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

dehli

Silver Member
S: 13st9lb C: 12st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 1st6lb(10.47%)
I don't have pcos but your periods definitely affect your weight, a lot of people gain or find it hard to lose at certain times of the month. Don't give up, just have a fresh start after your holiday. I'm not sure what lipotrim is, I'm doing slimming world and I'm finding it the perfect plan for me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante 2
Slimming World 8
PCOS 3
Introductions 3
Dukan Diaries 3