PCOS

nataliej

Silver Member
Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone else has polysystic ovary syndrome and if it affects there weight loss as I heard it was harder to loose weight having it?
I did this diet last year and lost 3 stone in 8 weeks and reached my healthy goal weight. However I've let myself go this year after a failed relationship etc!
I recently been diagnosed with pcos but was told I didn't need any medication and would disappear if I got back down to my healthy weight. I need to loose 3 stone but can't help but think it's not coming off as quickly this time. I lost 9lb my first week and only 3lb this week. Last time I lost 15lb in 2 weeks and I'm bigger starting this time so thinking I should have lost more.
I'm hoping week 3 will be more successful, feeling a little disheartened.

Don't be disheartened, if you are drinking your water and not eating anything, then surely the weight will come off, how can it not. Doesn't make you feel any better though when you get on the scales. Have you measured yourself, maybe you're loosing inches? If not weight?

Don't be disheartened, if you are drinking your water and not eating anything, then surely the weight will come off, how can it not. Doesn't make you feel any better though when you get on the scales. Have you measured yourself, maybe you're loosing inches? If not weight?
Hiya
Yes being religious with it, lots of water etc the exact same way I did it last one but just seems to be coming off slower. Which is making me wonder if it's all worth it for the money and pain of starving ha.. Could be better off on weight watchers ..
That's a good idea I'm
Going to measure maybe ill get better results that way! Thank you!
How long have you been on tfr? X

This time around 10 days, did it for a month or so in jan, got 2 stone off.

Keep going nat! Weight loss differs for me each time I do LT (I'm a seasoned vet lol).

PCOS will make it slower but not impossible.

Go girl! :talk017:

Keep going nat! Weight loss differs for me each time I do LT (I'm a seasoned vet lol). PCOS will make it slower but not impossible. Go girl! :talk017:
Haha I'm a seasoned vet too.. Thank you.
Lost another 3lb this week, at least I'm making progress.

Back