peanut flapjack...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by LisaLisa, 1 July 2008.

1. LisaLisa

LisaLisa Well-Known Member

i have been nibbling at the fecking disgusting thing now for 45mins :(

i have got through about half - but i seriously feel if i eat anymore i will throw the lot back up. Makes my jaw go into spasm at the thought of putting more in my mouth :cry:

Now how bad can me eating only half a meal replacement be rather than eating the lot? I am sure before this diet i was getting half the nutrients i do surely one day with only 2.5 'meals' instead of the three wont kill me...or take me out of ketosis.....right???

I will try to eat another quarter.... see talking my self into it already ffs - i wish i wasnt such a goody bloody two shoes grrr!!
  2. toast it!!!
  3. LisaLisa

lol i would if i had a toaster!!! I am at work :D
  4. Teg

Teg Posts when she can

Put it in the bin girl, they are disgusting. Have urself a glass of water and look forward to ur lunch shake. I can't eat them at all. Ugh ... even the idea makes me sick.
    What a horrible day here today. Its rained all night. What to do 4 the day. U would think it was the Christmas holidays and not the summer.
  5. missyd

missyd Well-Known Member

the coconut one is no better i was the same took an hour and half to eat half then i had to chuck the rest x
  6. LisaLisa

i got it all down me with 75cl of water!!!! the bugger is still repeating on me now though!! I had the coconut one on saturday and that was just as bad - ahhh well ya live n learn eh? :D At least my nutritianal [is that even a word?] havent suffered - roll on 1pm so i can have my choc shake!! :p
  7. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Hmmmmm I would try them again in a few weeks....taste buds definately change and by week 4/5 I loooveed them!!!!
  8. Witchie

Witchie Well-Known Member

They taste better with a hot drink. Have it with some tea, pretend it is a biscuit. It improves the taste.;)
  9. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Well-Known Member

I don't mind them! It's just nice to chew! And it makes a change from strawberry milkshakes coz that's all I like!

Teg, I hope the weather your way has improved during the day, we've had brilliant sunshine and warm temperatures all day down south.