• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Peanut Flapjacks

San

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
eat them and enjoy...they are lush!!!
Try toasting them
or toast them then add to a vanilla shake for a porridge like breeky (1/2 shake, 1/2 packet) mmmmmmmmmmm i love lipo fj's xx
I fyou really hate them take em back and swap them

San

Liking your answer Vickie LOL. Some good ideas nictastic, I knew there would be some recipes out there

pinkiepie

S: 19st6.5lb C: 19st6.6lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: -0st0.1lb(-0.04%)
mmmmmmmmmmmmh peanut flapjack, the coconut ones are even better, i love em!!
The chemist will swap em if you really cant stand em. Try em again in a couple of weeks you'll probable love em too!

Cathy

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
San, I just ate mine, and I know my Mum used to say i'd eat Sh*t on a buttered brick, but I quite liked it!!
Pathetically grateful for something to chew at last. xx

Vickie_L

Silver Member
mmmmmmmmmmmmh peanut flapjack, the coconut ones are even better, i love em!!
The chemist will swap em if you really cant stand em. Try em again in a couple of weeks you'll probable love em too!
you won't san. don't believe her. She eats anything. including chicken soup with cumin.

2hourglass

Silver Member
San, I just ate mine, and I know my Mum used to say i'd eat Sh*t on a buttered brick, but I quite liked it!!

OMG - how funny is that:D:D:D:D:D:D

pinkiepie

S: 19st6.5lb C: 19st6.6lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: -0st0.1lb(-0.04%)
you won't san. don't believe her. She eats anything. including chicken soup with cumin
How very dare you!!!:massmoon:

soup with the cumin is great (tht's ground powdered cumin) (lol tht sounds even worse)!!!:D:D

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
What a fab expression lmfao...love it!!:D:D

There are some sadistic people working for Lipotrim. Any ideas on what to do with these other than flush them down the toilet. :booboo:
SPARE BATH PLUGS!:D
T x

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
I hate the soup so the flapjacks are the closest to something savory I get! Otherwise I fear for my sweet tooth with all the shakes!!

They aren't that bad, and handy for eating on the run when you can't be bothered to mix up a shake.

x