Peanut Flapjacks

San

There are some sadistic people working for Lipotrim. Any ideas on what to do with these other than flush them down the toilet. :booboo:

eat them and enjoy...they are lush!!!
Try toasting them
or toast them then add to a vanilla shake for a porridge like breeky (1/2 shake, 1/2 packet) mmmmmmmmmmm i love lipo fj's xx
I fyou really hate them take em back and swap them

Liking your answer Vickie LOL. Some good ideas nictastic, I knew there would be some recipes out there

mmmmmmmmmmmmh peanut flapjack, the coconut ones are even better, i love em!!
The chemist will swap em if you really cant stand em. Try em again in a couple of weeks you'll probable love em too!

San, I just ate mine, and I know my Mum used to say i'd eat Sh*t on a buttered brick, but I quite liked it!!
Pathetically grateful for something to chew at last. xx

mmmmmmmmmmmmh peanut flapjack, the coconut ones are even better, i love em!!
The chemist will swap em if you really cant stand em. Try em again in a couple of weeks you'll probable love em too!

you won't san. don't believe her. She eats anything. including chicken soup with cumin.

San, I just ate mine, and I know my Mum used to say i'd eat Sh*t on a buttered brick, but I quite liked it!!

OMG - how funny is that:D:D:D:D:D:D

you won't san. don't believe her. She eats anything. including chicken soup with cumin

How very dare you!!!:massmoon:

soup with the cumin is great (tht's ground powdered cumin) (lol tht sounds even worse)!!!:D:D

What a fab expression lmfao...love it!!:D:D

ewwww you dry it out and then grind it?? that's just wrong!

OMG LMAO!!!

Thats the nastiest thing ever...

Bust funniest I've heard all day :eek:

There are some sadistic people working for Lipotrim. Any ideas on what to do with these other than flush them down the toilet. :booboo:
SPARE BATH PLUGS!:D
T x

I hate the soup so the flapjacks are the closest to something savory I get! Otherwise I fear for my sweet tooth with all the shakes!!

They aren't that bad, and handy for eating on the run when you can't be bothered to mix up a shake.

x

Back