peanuts weightloss diary

i use the bioggest loser wii too and i agree with how they change ur person it lol i just use it as inspiration to push harder when im playing it!

Well another good girl day ultra slim shakes and fruit and lovely 3 bean soup and brown bread 30 minutes on wii hopefully getting my mojo back hard slog this dieting lark innit ? they gave out hot fudge pudding and cream at work today poop luckily im allergic to eggs so cant have cake but by golly it smelt . Was diagnosed in November with the allergy when my throat swelled up and lips came up in lumps when I had a boiled egg I was gutted love omelettes etc so have to read everything now doctor said anything I have had before that said may contain traces of egg I can have because I didn't react to them which is ok as I can still have my bars and shakes bit anything else is a no no have an Eppi pen just in case
Got used to now well let's hope tomorrow is even better weigh day Friday xx

hi stig
yes it was and still is have to read nearly everything i buy, getting used to it now, it was the cakes that were the hardest my daughter made me a chocolate egg free cake which was so yummy . naughty i know but had to try a piece after she spent so long baking it for me as a surprise:) and oooh i so miss eggy bread:confused: but it is something i have to live with. today weighrd my self shouldnt as i only went back on plan on Monday. gutted havnt lost a thing new i should have waited until friday for weigh in.. will weigh again then :(

What a kind daughter and you have to taste everything your children make(must ask my son to make a chocolate mousse). I hope the weigh in goes well tomorrow.

Stig ha ha yep my daughter is 23 ! It was just a slice and we froze the rest in the freezer had a good day today shakes and a lovely chicken and cous cous salad for tea did 30 mins on biggest My weigh in is Friday so I'm hoping even a pound would be good but not STs I'd be gutted have worked hard this week xx

oooooh how did the WI go!
I must go and buy these active games for my wii lol, The wii is packed away in some cupboard cos i havent looked at it for ages i must get it out xx

Lost 2 ponds yesterday would be happy but weighed this morning and went back on so depressed now don't know what to do any more ?

You said in an earlier post you were constipated perhaps your body is hanging on. If you were 2lb down yesterday it will come off again, it probably is your body sorting it self out. I know it is soul destroying isn't it.

Gut wrenching stig I've worked so hard this week have took a couple of sennas today see if it helps

Good luck i hope it helps dont be too down dieting is a tricky world the weight will shift soon :)

2pounds off this week yay really pleased this morning hopefully started to shift now

Hi stig I've tried slimming world diet this week daughter goes she has lost 8 pounds in three weeks she give me sheet and tells me what is free etc eaten so much this week never felt hungry at all trying it next week to make sure wasn't a one off example menu

Breakfast 2 slices wholemeal toast with banana
Lunch jacket tattie with 42g cheese and salad bowl of chopped fruit and fat free yoguart

Dinner chicken breast with tomatoes and mixed veg and chips oven baked

To me that's a lot but daughter says they are all on free and I have 15 sins a day!

Not felt hungry at all

1 pound off this week not much but not a gain I know it's because I'm lazy I'm going to have a week of exercise next week see if I can't shift anymore

Thought I'd start my diary up again started back on slimfast put a few pounds back on eating normally i just don't know when to stop so much easer meal replacing lost 2lbs so far have been out today and brought 3 weeks worth of shakes and snacks lovely being back to shakes I know I should exercise too it will help with the loss but I'm a lazy cow will get mind set there and bite the bullet and just give it a go see how I get on

Back