peanuts weightloss diary

Well day six of being back on plan first few days hardest but getting back in the swing again not weighing till Thursday as I started again last Thursday weighing in at 11 stone 9 hopefully will have lost for some reason like last time I get to 11.2 and it halts for weeks this is what's put me off before and started munching everything but this time will try harder to get past that Mark hoping to have lost at least 3 pounds this week but I know I must exercise I'm such a lazy mare just need a boot up the jacksy it's hard as I'm at work at 7 am finish at 5 by the time I've cooked dinner etc I'm pooped advice from anyone would be great xx

Im like you with the exercise. I just cant be bothered. Tempted to maybe start on the Wii fit again. Start off slowly and build up. Youll get there, just keep digging in.

Well start of a new week hope I lose a couple of pounds this week hubby brought me a bamix this week brilliant u can make cream from just skimmed milk thought I'd give it a try making my shake with hmmm went that thick had to use a spoon turned pot inside down wouldn't come out lol will have to not wisk too much but it's supposed to be good for soups etc made a nice cafe latte with skimmed milk though gonna try the egg free Mayo see how that goes hope everyone's diet is going well

Gutted my scales have broke :( dropped them on the floor it was either drop them or break a nail scales lost will have to go to boots each Saturday now ah well at least it will stop me getting on and off the scales every other day whaaaaaa I miss them already can't afford new ones at the moment but apart from that diet went well today bar for breakfast shake for lunch apple for snack asda good for u chicken piri piri with rice for tea had a few onion rings on the side I know there fatting but couldn't resist hope every ones had a good day xx

Back