Pearly's Dukan Diary

hey guys =]=]
been struggling a bit missing my fruit =[
and foods that i can warm while im at work. im considering weightwatchers, but i dont know if it will be quite as dramatic as dukan =[ =[
so unsure =[

OMG Pearly you have lost so much well done, it would be a shame considering how well u have done saying that its so hard when ur finding it hard couldn't u tweek it, may be someone with more exp' will have some ideas good luck

Sorry that you're struggling, it's happening to a lot of us at the mo.
Whatever you decide you can always change your mind again.

How is the job going?

How was the night out? Were you able to get back on the wagon after?

The man who blogged about doing dukan on how stuff works, he wasn't very strict as he kept having nuts but he also would sometimes add some cantaloupe.
If you're still doing 5/5 it might be worth trying adding a slice of melon on pv days and seeing how it affects you.

You really have done so well but I so understand it's a long way to go yet and the want for change.

Were you planning to have Xmas off?

Hope you decide to stick with it, we need some more good examples ;) let us know what you decide and keep in touch to let us know how it goes.

Best of luck with whatever you decide, Pearly and huge well done on the 4 st loss.:)

I do think the run-up to Christmas (and talk of Christmas edibles - non-Dukan stuff obviously) makes it harder to keep focused.

(I am guilty of rambling on about these kinds of foods, so apologies:eek:)

yeahh the night out and birthday celebrations didnt help, a taste of goodness and thats it =p
i think i am going to do weightwatchers / dukan, a weird combination. i've been tally up all my foods today and they are all under points, and all dukan friendly so far. ive just really been wanting fruit =[
hope your all well =]

i also wanted to post something about my job. i started today and its just so shocking to see how weight affects some people.
i dont know if you guys know but my job is a support worker for people with eating disorders. and its just shocking how much of a terrible state some people get.
i met a girl today who is being tube fed as she refuses to eat. and i also met an older lady who has a bmi of 12.4. we also have a guy on the unit so it just goes to show its not only us ladys who fret about our weight. though of course these guys dont do it out of choice.
i think this is another major reason for doing weight watchers as i have to eat with the patients on the units, and i think ww adds a more normal range of foods and wont make me stand out to the patients huge amounts.

Well that must be a real wake up call and there is no wonder you feel the need to eat a more normal diet (if there is such a thing) hope this Duk watchers works for you x

Youve had a great start with Dukan and are much healthier for it.
Going for a slightly slower option for the next stage is a good idea if it will be easier for you to stick to it.

Youre diet has to fit in with your life and your life is changing.

All the best and do let us know how youre getting on.

Back