Pebbles Diary

pebble

:) Ive read many of the inspirational diaries this morning and I realise I need to try my hardest to switch my mind from thinking about food to thiking about something else...Hopefully writing a little diary will help fill my head with other thoughts...

Im on Day two and I am sticking to three soups a day...I found last night quite difficult as the food voice i my head was none stop... Ive just had my first soup of the day and so far so good...

Its going to be a long journey...Ive been size 28 my whole adult life and I am 38...I truy do not want to be fat and 40... one of the members on here suggested I wrote a long list of the reasons why I want to lose the weight...I was not sure I had that many reasons...How wrong was I!!! The list goes on and on and just kept flowing, suprisingly many of the reasons were to do with wearing different types of clothing...I guess Ive been stuck in a rut of wearing baggy un sexy thigs all my adult life and somethig inside wants that to change... Well ramble over for now... :wave_cry:

Hiya! A diary is a fab way of getting things off of your chest. This diet does play havoc with your mind and your will, so sometimes it helps just to vent.

I know everyone says it, but those first few days really are difficult, and at about day 5 I felt awful. I don't think I went into ketosis until day 6 as that's when I felt good again.

It's only been three weeks and I've dropped a stone so you will see your dress size come down quickly if you stick to this.

Are you just having the soup? I tried it but wasn't keen. Just have a mixture of cold shakes now. Stay strong xxxx

Hi there, thsnks for your reply, yes i am just on soups...i like the taste and take comfort in their warmth...bet it feels great to have dropped a dress size! well done you x

Good for you tackling it before you hit 40! I wish I'd done that instead of keep letting it creep on little by little!!

On the bright side I bought a size 22 top from New Look today. Given that my new years eve top was a 28/30, I was doing a little dance in the changing rooms! So, come on, you can do this and you'll soon see a difference ;)

wow wow wow dusty!!! Thats amazing!!!

Bet that was a great feeling i the changing room!!! I dream of that feeing...Bodies are so fickle...We are both the same height and when you were in the same clothes size as me I am 6stone heavier...Where abouts in the North west are you? Im in Lancashire

Well its day two and Ive just had my second soup...Everytime my mind has wondered to thoughts of food Ive looked at my long list of why I am doing this and its taken my mind off to somewhere more positive...I do a night class tonight so hopfully that will keep my mind occupied for a few hours...Im doing a silversmithing course and its really good fun...I share my house with some other people and one of them is cookig something that smells deicious...to all of you who are having to cook for others I think you have amazing will power...x

Hi Pebble :) Just a quick post as am heading to bed, but wanted to say welcome and good luck! Stay strong through these early days and you will reap the rewards for sure! :) xx

Itsday 3 and ive been in bed in agony with the worst period stomach cramps ive ever had, not even had any shakes...amazed ive made it three days!!! hope eveyones hanging on in there today x

Chin up hunny xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you are feeling a bit better :( I have had a terrible time with TOTM since starting LT, i've been on for most of the three weeks :( Hoping it stops! Apparently it can mess with your hormones, but i'm willing to put up with it!

Try and stay warm and watch some trashy TV! xx

Well its day 5 and today has been thr hardest day so far...Thankfuly my time of the month cramps that have crippled me for two days are starting to leave the building. I am feeling quite tense and quite cold but hey apart from that all is good lol...hope everyones hanging in there x

hardest evening so far...food thoughts dominating my head...going to read my list of why i want to do this...my feet are cold too...strange lol

Hope you managed to fight it hun it's worth it in the end xxxxx

stunned to have lost 19lbs in my first week!!! if i can do this i feel i can do anything...strangely my head is saying i should eat to celebrate! crazy! i will celebrate with another soup lol

Amazing! Huge well done :D xx

Thats a fantastic loss Pebble! You should be really proud of how you've managed to get right into this plan.

Keep going. I find week three the hardest cos its then that you're settling inot the realisation that you'll be doing this for a while. So stay focused and stay on here for the support.

Dusty

Back