Pedimoter Question?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Fatty_no_more, 29 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    Does anyone go by their pedomiter given to us from LL?
    I have mine on for the first time today and its not accurate at all so I am going to try and do 15000 steps to try and ensure I do the most I can.
    Even when I go for the loo, I seemed to have walked 30 steps? By pulling my trousers down?

What does everyone else do?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

you need to take care in where you attach it. On the waist means it usually doesn't count enough. Remember that it counts each step not just each left foot step (if you know what I mean).

I use mine and I find it accurate. Try to get it in the hip area. And perhaps it does register quite a few steps when you pull your trousers down - as it is every up and down shake that is registered (if you are particularly fumbly with your trousers, you could probably clock up quite a few :) )
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.