Pee sticks

just the local chemist hun.

pee sticks lol , go in the chemist say , you got pee sticks lol , we need a laugh on this diet lol
its ok you know and I know what were talking about , lol

I got mine from a local chemist and the pharmacist was called and when I told her I was on the cd diet, that's why I needed them, she gave me a right bollocking! she said the councillors weren't all that trained! I told her that my gp knew I was on it and was happy with it but she still went on and on, saying I should try the gym and eating healthly, of which I told her I'd been doing for the past year and just wanted to shift the last 2 stone but she wasn't having any of it! she gave me leaflets etc, am not trying to be funny but the woman was on the obese side and for her to be giving me all this advice was rather ironic, in my eyes, eventually I was so pissed off I asked whether they were gonna sell me the ketostixs or not and she said they would but that I needed to be careful! Gosh! I went away thinking why did I bother! Anyway, it's probably my chemist, see what they say when you get yours... good luck!

my cdc gave me some of them :)

I got mine from a local chemist and the pharmacist was called and when I told her I was on the cd diet, that's why I needed them, she gave me a right bollocking! she said the councillors weren't all that trained! I told her that my gp knew I was on it and was happy with it but she still went on and on, saying I should try the gym and eating healthly, of which I told her I'd been doing for the past year and just wanted to shift the last 2 stone but she wasn't having any of it! she gave me leaflets etc, am not trying to be funny but the woman was on the obese side and for her to be giving me all this advice was rather ironic, in my eyes, eventually I was so pissed off I asked whether they were gonna sell me the ketostixs or not and she said they would but that I needed to be careful! Gosh! I went away thinking why did I bother! Anyway, it's probably my chemist, see what they say when you get yours... good luck!

Cheeky bint! Il tell her my mil wants them lol - funny how you get lectured by fellow peeps in the obesity range!

my local chemist looked at me like i was asking for some bizzar alien artifact.Needless to say they didn't have any, or just didn't want to sell them. i got mine eventually from my CDC. its so thrilling when they change to that all important pink.

Yeah - chemists are really reluctant. I got my mum to get mine then when i needed more i played dumb and said they were for my mum but i didn't know what for!!!

What do you need pee sticks for? :confused:

When I asked my chemist the lady asked the chemist himself , well they both looked at me , like i was asking for drugs , then he nodded and said something , wonder why they do that to you

omg the cheeky mare!!

Well my last tub i got i sent bf down to the local chemist to get them and he was asked are they for u? he said yeah!!! and they just gave them to him. Im all out now gonna have to get some more hmmm....

Oh no, I can see me becoming a pee-on-a-stickaholic again ;)

they are about £5.99 for 100 test sticks .... I would love to know what the chemist is thinking when they look at us like they do :)

I haven't to get any this time

but when I did CD a couple of years ago I went to my chemist and they also quizzed me, wanting to know if it was because I was on atkins!

I think if I wanted them I would go to my CDC as she had some to sell

otherwise I would go to a chemist that is doing Lipotrim, as they use the strips to check for ketosis

I know I am in ketosis as I feel happy and not hungry

Back