peeing for england

spyro2008

I will never give up
hi at the minute i feel like im constantly running to the loo. just wandering if this will be like it throughout the whole diet or does it calm down.

Hi Spyro, Ive been on this for nearly 2 weeks and everyday has been the same! I would imagine that it will continue as its due to the huge amount of water we are all drinking. At the moment it seems to be every hour and sometimes twice in a hour for me! My work colleagues must think i have a problem! lol

im a housewife so dont have the work problem but i feel like everytime i start a job i constantly have to stop and start lol

im dreading the amount of times i will have to go toilet as i already pee for england, i swear work will think im skiving lol

I was just thinking this! im only on day 2 but its kept me up all night! im wanting to go on a big massive 2 hour walk today but its in a forest and theres no toilets!!!

I think you'll find this does get a bit better with time. At the start I used to go nearly every half hour. I now have a litre of water and shake by 8.15am and only go to the loo about 10am. Much better than it used to be.

Don't worry if it doesn't get better though, it's all good exercise!!

don't worry if it doesn't get better though, it's all good exercise!!

yeah your right never thought of it that way thats more running up the stairs great

Ha ha positive as ever minib! I'm finding it starting to get better a little bit, but still go a lot if I drink a lot in a short time. I know your not meant to do but sometimes i'm so busy I forget about water and half the day is gone!

Back