Peeking round the door

ohsochubby

Hi, new to site so am a bit shy - peeking round the door and hoping i'll catch someone's eye and be invited in - and not sure how it all works.

I started Cambridge diet properly yesterday after 3 weeks of pretending I was doing it but wasn't really!! Managed 100% yesterday and felt fab about it so hopefully that's me on track now, but my god it's hard - my teeth are redundant!!!

I'm 5'11 and doing SS+ so am on 4 shakes and 200mls of skimmed milk - I think if I had to take my tea black I'd find this a lot harder! In total I need to lose about 10 stone (ouch!) so I think I'll be around for a while and I'm looking forward to meeting some new Cambridge friends along the way.

Dx

Hi

I am new as well, same as you not sure how this works lol.
I have tried the diet before with my sister she always gave up so I did as well sob sob (no will power) this time I joined this site and have a WI tonight and start tomorrow. I also have about 6 - 8 stone to lose.

Well done for giving 100% and remember they say it is the first 4 week thats the hardest.
There are some reciepes on the CD forum for crisps (made out of soup mix) and also some others that sound nice and helps your teeth lol.

Ax

Back